Search results

1. RiveraP

For Sale OG Miken Freak - 28oz

Looking to sell a OG Miken Freak 28oz bat. I am the original owner of the bat. Bat has a stress crack above the grip area of the bat but it has not affected the bats performance the past 4 years. Looking to sell for $140 shipped. I had a few pending sales but no money so back up for sale.
  2. RiveraP

For Sale USSSA Package Deal

Looking to sell 3 USSSA bats. All bats are in good condition. Would like to see all three as a package deal for $400 shipped. 1- Original Worth Mayhem Booger (27oz) - less than 200 hits. Purchased from SBF store. - SOLD 2- Resmondo Titan (26oz) - SOLD 3- Original Miken Freak (28oz) - has...
  3. RiveraP

Price Check OG Miken Freak - 26oz

What is the going rate for an OG Miken Freak 26oz NIW?
  4. RiveraP

GTG Rosetothehall

GTG.......quick payment and good communication. No hassles.
  5. RiveraP

GTG kja

Good to go......good communication and quick payment. No hassles.
  6. RiveraP

For Sale Penn Ave pants

SOLD....... Selling a brand new, never worn, pair of Penn Ave pants. They are black base with grey/orange braid on the side. They are a size 36-38 and come with the elastic straps to go under the show. Looking to sell for $50 shipped or best offer.
  7. RiveraP

GTG areohwhy is GTG!!!!

Fast payment and good communication.
  8. RiveraP

For Sale OG Easton Extended

SOLD...........Looking to sell a 27oz OG Easton Extended. Bat has about 200 swings on it. Used to hit ASA SB12 balls only. Selling for $270 shipped or best offer. It is the 5th bat from the left in this picture:
  9. RiveraP

For Sale Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses

SOLD - Oakley Radar Path Sunglasses SOLD Looking to sell a pair of slightly used Oakley Radar Path sunglesses. They retail for $160 new when I purchased them. They are metallic black with grey lenses. They are well maintained and no damages I can see to the lenses. Selling for $110 shipped...
  10. RiveraP

For Sale Worth Fast Pitch M7FP8 33/25

SOLD....Worth Fast Pitch M7FP8 33/25 SOLD........Looking to sell a hardly used Worth fast pitch M7FP8 bat 33/25. Wife purchased this bat and swung it about 50 times. Asking for $90 shipped.
  11. RiveraP

For Sale Rawlings PRO1000-9JB Glove & Glovesmith Custom Elite Glove

SOLD...........Looking to sell 2 gloves. First is a Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO1000-9JB (12 1/4) glove. Glove was hardly used and still needs some breaking in. Looking for $110 shipped. SOLD pending payment.......Second glove is a Glovesmith Custom Elite (13 inch) glove. Hardly...
  12. RiveraP

For Sale/Trade IBM Thinkpad T61

SOLD............IBM Thinkpad T61 Brand: IBM, Lenovo Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2 MHz Screen Size: 15 inch Operating System: Windows XP Professional Memory (RAM): 2 GB Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB Looking to sell a used...
  13. RiveraP

LTS....OG Extended - 27oz

Checking to see any interest in a 27oz OG Extended. Bat has not more than 300 swings. Bat has both returns available but I have no receipt. Looking to sell for $275 shipped. No trades at this time.
  14. RiveraP

OG Extended - 27oz

Checking to see any interest in a 27oz OG Extended. Bat has not more than 300 swings. Bat has both returns available but I have no receipt. Looking to sell for $275 shipped. No trades at this time.
  15. RiveraP

Jordan 3 Turfs

Anyone know where to purchase them from?
  16. RiveraP

LTS - Easton 08 ASA Helmer

Looking to sell a NIW SCN11BH Easton Helmer bat. Bat is returnable with no receipt. Looking to sell for $220 shipped.
  17. RiveraP

vipers05 is GTG.........

Good communication, fast payment. No problems at all. He is GTG....
  18. RiveraP

AULEE42 is GTG..........

Good communication and fast payment.
  19. RiveraP

quillers32 is GTG

Good communication and quick payment.
  20. RiveraP

Pants for sale

SOLD..........Pants for sale SOLD...........Looking to sell a brand new pair of PAS pants. They are a 34-36 waist / 36 length. They are a grey base with black/white braid. Looking to sell for $55 shipped.