Search results

1. Phantom#45

In need of a logo

Looking for someone to do a logo for me but don't want to break the bank. Its for a youth fastpitch league called Midwest Youth Fatspitch League. Color's teal and orange or some other color combination that girls would like just not pink.
  2. Phantom#45

LTB Custom gloves?

Who sells them? Looking to get one for my 8 year old daughter
  3. Phantom#45

LTB Girls youth fast pitch bat

Looking for a bat 27 inches long and 16 oz or lighter. Anyone have anything
  4. Phantom#45

For Sale Need this gone SSR2 26 oz 60bucks

Sorry man didnt want to have to tell you the guy before you got it. bat sold
  5. Phantom#45

Sold pending Paypal
  6. Phantom#45

60 bucks 26 oz In pretty good shape probably in 7/10 cosmetically. I would venture to guess somewhere around 300 in game hits and another 500 to 700 or so light bp balls. This is a warranty replacement bat. Not sure what this is even worth so shoot me some offers. __________________
  7. Phantom#45

Youth Uniforms

Looking to get some prices on uniforms for 3 teams all with 11 kids. Same design on each teams shirt. We also would have around 10 coaches plus fan gear for the moms and dads. I would venture to guess around 100 plus shirts. Dont need hats we ordered extra last year and have a bunch left over.
  8. Phantom#45

Youth Uniforms

WHos does them,?
  9. Phantom#45

For Sale 26oz SRV6BH

Looking to get $150 for the SRV6BH. Bat has been used less than 1 year probably 200 cuts max on it.
  10. Phantom#45

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Easton SSR2

Bat is still in good shape I have been the sole user of this bat for one and half season which ends up being 40 to 50 games or so plus ten or so BP sessions. I havent played a lot and dont hit the ball for power, this bat is not broken in yet. I am looking to get a Z1000 or Z2000 I realize I...
  11. Phantom#45

For Sale DeMarini Juggernaut ASA DXNAT 34/28

All pm's have been replied to
  12. Phantom#45

bump this up
  13. Phantom#45

Going to try and get rid of this one more time. Looking for something in a 26 or 27 depending on the bat
  14. Phantom#45

price drop bump
  15. Phantom#45

bump this up make an offer
  16. Phantom#45

bump..... would like to get this moved for him soon
  17. Phantom#45

Wheels777 it depends on what you have. It would have to be something in 26oz
  18. Phantom#45

I will get them as soon as I get home.
  19. Phantom#45

I have a buddys bat that he no longer wants. Looking to get 125 obo this bat doesnt have many cuts on it probably a couple hundred hasnt been used for a 1 year or more. Let me know if theres any interest IN a trade would be looking for something 26 oz...
  20. Phantom#45

9.5 weeks and still no pants

Yeah unfortunately they still havent figure out that communication is key. I am sure if this is anything like the story they gave me it will sound something like this . The printer we were using is way behind so we switched your order over to a different company and they should start working on...