Search results

1. FlawedLegacy

For Sale MINT 26oz Syn2 & NIW 26oz SCN12

Have not played a game since my accident in March (see avatar) and could use some money, so figured I would sell off some of the collection. Mintiest Syn2 I've seen on here since joining in 06, plus it's a 26oz'er! As well as NIW SCN12 (I know these are not in high demand, but will...
  2. FlawedLegacy

For Sale SUPER MINT 260z Syn2

As title says, SUPER MINT Syn 2. The prettiest Syn2 i've seen, just not playing much and need some money. I have owned it for nearly 2 years and NEVER SWUNG IT! I was told MAYBE 100 cuts when I got it, I would be shocked if it had 100. I am asking $220 OBO Pics:
  3. FlawedLegacy

For Sale SCN12 Stealth+ 26oz

Need money to pay medical bills (see avatar). ER trips aint cheap! :eek: Sold a few other things, this should do me... NIW SCN12 w/ RMA (just rec'd this from Easton returns) 1 return left Would like $165
  4. FlawedLegacy

GTG AL45... prefix says it all!!

AL45 PM'ed me about a glove I had for sale, after a counter offer was agreed upon, money was sent shortly. Will GLADLY deal with AL45 again! Great communication! Enjoy the glove!!!!
  5. FlawedLegacy

For Sale Easton 12 1/2" Natural RHT Glove

As title says, I have Easton 12 1/2" Natural Series RHT Glove NAT1251. Everywhere I can find it, it is New for $50, 60ish + taxes and shipping... estimates out to $60-75 pending area and tax rates. This one is barely used. Got it on here in a Razzle, never used it, to small for my big mits...
  6. FlawedLegacy

GTG blazinsoftballz is AWESOME!!!

blazinsoftballz - William is a GREAT guy. He bought 2 bats off me and he made it a breeze!!! Will gladly deal with him again any time! Deal couldn't have been any easier! Do not hesitate to deal with him!!
  7. FlawedLegacy

For Sale 26 & 27oz SCN6 Stealth + Green/White

SCN6's SOLD! Thanks all As title says, I have 26 and 27oz SCN6's for sale. Got into car accident (*See Avatar*) and need $ for bills till the guy's insurance co coughs up money :mad: to pay back medical/new car bills. Both SCN6's are GREAT shape. Both just beginning to click. No webbing to my...
  8. FlawedLegacy

pukefactor618 gtg... round 5ish...

Yeah ok, lost count of how many deals i've done with him... and ever one was SUPER EASY! Will deal with Joe any time... as proven by the 5+ ish deals we've done! In short: Joe is AWESOME!!!!
  9. FlawedLegacy

Riddy831 is very GTG!!!

SUPER EASY DEAL!! Quick payment! A great guy, will gladly deal with him again!!! Thanks Brian!
  10. FlawedLegacy

Bullets#57 is VERY GTG!

Ronnie is a great guy and i would not hesitate to deal with him again! Also want to thank PukeFactor618 for help in delivering the pants!
  11. FlawedLegacy

LTT: Rawlings prostb-50 12 3/4 50th anniversary RHT

LTT: PROSTB Pro-Preferred Glove Trap-Eze RHT 50th Anniversary Got this in a trade, but really dont need a glove this nice... my Silverback is working just fine. Wanted to see what's available for trade... will listen to any offers! Here is the glove in detail Have other stuff to...
  12. FlawedLegacy

Pants, Net, Cleats, Bag

Lookin to trade the following... would like bigger pants and/or bats. Will listen to any offer! Pants: Boombah 34x"Long" Navy w/ red and white stripes Right knee has some wear, but still good Have been "hemmed" with "Iron Hemm" or whatever the iron on stuff is, easily undone...
  13. FlawedLegacy

pantola56 GTG Again!

2 deals within 2 weeks nearly and both went perfect!!! Will deal with him again ASAP!
  14. FlawedLegacy

Snacks is gtg!

Nick is a great guy and super easy to deal with! Enjoy the Syn2 for years to come!! :D
  15. FlawedLegacy

pantola56 is GTG

Dealt with Steven and all went well, got the bat 4 days after he sent it and it was as nice as expected. Thanks again!!
  16. FlawedLegacy

LTT 30oz Syn2 Very Good Condition

As title says 30oz Syn2 in great condition. Just too damn heavy for me... I will get more pics, but VERY Mint besides "paint smear" BAT IS GONE Far right Syn2 in pic Will listen to all offers, what ya got?
  17. FlawedLegacy

Stuff To Trade

I got a bunch of stuff that I'm lookin to unload Wilson Hitters Domed Net (further info and pics here) 3N2 Hi-Top Navy/White Turfs Size 13, worn 3 times STILL HAVE THE BOX SOLD!!!! Easton VRS Turfs Low-Top Black Size 13 (inside the tongue shows M1383) still has good treads left...
  18. FlawedLegacy

LTS: JH Titan 26.5oz

Team mate of mine is lookin to sell BAT SOLD, THANKS Jimmy!!! 26.5 JH Titan Valid Receipt: March 17th, 2009 50 BP Swings: Some Spiderwebbing: After the first 10 swings Slight Rattle: Had it NIW and hasn't gotten worse. Paint Chip: One the A in Titan
  19. FlawedLegacy

LTT: Rawlings prostb-50 12 3/4 50th anniversary RHT

Got this in a trade, but really dont need a glove this nice... my Silverback is working just fine. In GREAT condition! Well used, but not abused. -will work on actual pics asap Wanted to see what's available for trade... will listen to any offers! $150 Here is the glove in detail Will trade...
  20. FlawedLegacy

pukefactor618 delivers

... litterly! he came to my door for a trade! Possibly the easiest trade i've ever done. Knew he was a great guy from hangin out with him, but def. easy to deal with!!!!