Search results

1. M

iphone question

id like an iphone and from what ive heard if you unlock them you can use them on other carriers, is this correct? what about nextel? i know i wouldnt have the direct connect button but their service around here is great. would it work? what all would have to be done, and who could sell me one...
  2. M

LTB scn16bh 27 oz

looking for the new white helmer, i believe the # is scn16BH. need 27 oz. i dont have paypal, but i have refs and will send postal money order upon deal. be even sweeter if your in illinois and i could pick it up, used is ok if the deal is right. WR too again, if the deal is right.
  3. M

best price on 26 oz MV-1 or long haul

looking to pick one up when i get paid this wednesday, whos got the best price.
  4. M

ltb 28 oz 08 worth ressy titan

looking for the blue ressy titan in 28 oz. prefer niw but may consider WR or used.
  5. M

28 oz ST1-Z connexion FT

looking to trade this bat for something else, lemme know what ya got.. http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/SOmuchLOWERthanU/bats/
  6. M

LLT yellow catty sb105 28oz

sweet bat, been in my closet or in my bag for a couple years, hasnt been swung in a long time. looking for eastons but will consider others.. http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/SOmuchLOWERthanU/bats/
  7. M

diagnosed with cancer sale

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE HELP, ALL BATS ARE SOLD. ID JUST LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT. I HAVE MY SURGERY TOMARROW TO REMOVE A BUNCH OF CANCER CELLS. ILL BE UPDATING ON THE OPEN BOARD WHEN I GET WELL ENOUGH TO DO SO. THANX FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND VIBES AS WELL, KEEP EM COMING...
  8. M

looking for 27 oz easton reveal

either one, prefer the helmer (shorter barrel), but MUST be 27 oz. will trade anything in my sig except the asa helmer and will include cash if needed or do a 2 for 1. lemme know.
  9. M

LTT 28 OZ OG flex for 80 gig ipod

need an 80 gig ipod, must be in good condition, perfect working order. will trade a 28 oz easton OG flex, and paypal cash added to the right deal if need be. must be 80 gig.
  10. M

LTB a few SYN2, ASA HELMER, 484CAMO

looking for a few bats. meed al;l of them in 27-28 wight range, no 26 oz or 29-30oz, ok, heres what i need. EASTON SYNERGY2- NEEDS TO BE FIRST BATCH WITH THE STITCHING. MIKEN 484 CAMO- JUST NEEDS TO BE CAMO HELMER ASA- NEEDS TO HAVE AT LEAST 1 RETURN ON IT, AND BE USABLE, THAT IS ALL...
  11. M

smooth deal with swovvster

wow, great guy, great deal, fast shipping. ifs hes got what you want, dont worry about this guy. one of the best out there for sure. thanx!!
  12. M

Slovakiansniper Is Gtg!

did a deal w him for a helmer+, came through perfect.