5. crazycanuck

LTB 2016 mercy

Alley oooop
  6. crazycanuck

LTB 2016 mercy

Can be NR. Let me know
  7. crazycanuck

draft day.....

I like the Hawks pick, needed O line help. Have 4 picks in the 2nd round and lot of good players are still on the board. They will address the O line and a interior d line guy. On a side note, feel bad for our local high school kid Myles Jack
  8. crazycanuck

For Sale Nike - Jordan Flight Runner 2 - 10.5

Last bump for Lou's mom :thumb:
  9. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

he certainly benefited playing on opposite side of Shaq. Had a hell of a game vs Bama
  10. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Bevell is not liked in Seattle due to the reason you pointed out. He runs a very vanilla offense but that could be due to the ****ty O line. I think if Graham doesn't have a decent year, that experiment will end after season. Tyler Lockett was a replacement for crazy Percy and what an upgrade...
  11. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Only on SBF can you have an adult at a 10th grade level in English. This is a unique and impressive place
  12. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Browner didn't cost anything so why not. Graham will have a good year, just need Rawls to pickup where he left off before getting hurt. I hope they dont draft Henry with the 26th pick, need OL
  13. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Wilson is a great fit for Pete's offense. I am hoping this year now that beast mode is away riding camels in Egypt, they will let him open **** up and throw down the field a little more. Graham is the #1 receiver option not the WR's Draft hopefully will bring some help on the O line. Bringing...
  14. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Life ain't nothing but bitches and money
  15. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

Myles Jack went to our local high school here but shunned my college to attend UCLA. Lot of people are saying he can play SS, OLB, ILB. He will be a great pick
  16. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

It's a new regime :confused: Hoyer might be headed to Dallas. Seahawks will win the west, don't think Palmer makes it through the season which will end the Cardinals challenge. Niners are the Browns of the west coast, reports are Kelly is already bickering with the GM. It's a train wreck
  17. crazycanuck

NFL Off-season moves

If Browns are smart, trade your #2 pick. Ya'll need a lot of help so get more draft picks
  18. crazycanuck

For Sale Nike - Jordan Flight Runner 2 - 10.5

when did you start caring about color, don't be racist :wtf2: