Search results

1. D

For Sale Jordan 11s - Size 10.5

Recently settled down from relocating and looking to downsize my shoe collection. Both pairs are DS, and have never been out of the box other than taking these photos. Jordan 11 Retro Low - Georgetown - $210+shipping Jordan 11 Retro - Legend Blue - $290+shipping Prices are OBO but...
  2. D

LTB Sprint IPhone 5 or Newer

Looking to purchase a Sprint IPhone 5 or newer. Needs to be in very good or mint condition with a clean ESN. Message me if you have an offer.
  3. D

For Sale/Trade Xbox 360 gta5

I'm looking to Trade/Sell GTA5 for the Xbox 360. It has around 2 hours of gametime, and has a blimp code that has not been used. I'm looking to trade for NBA2K14, Madden25, or will sell for $40.00. Thanks, Shane
  4. D

GTG Mason4208

I purchased a Sprint IPhone 4 from Mason4208. Communication was great, fast shipping, and the item was as described. Mason4208 even threw in some extras to make the deal even better. Great board bro to deal with, very G2G!
  5. D

GTG Jt20

I purchased an EVO AX from JT20. JT20 worked with me on the price and was a pleasure to work with. Great Communication and Timely Shipping. G2G Bro Thank you again bro.
  6. D

LTB ASA Bat Wanted

I am looking for an ASA Bat to get me through this spring/fall. I am looking to spend no more than $150.00, but the less the better. Stamps need to be visible and bat in decent condition. PM me for offers. Thank you.
  7. D

For Sale Nintendo DS Lite

Hello, I have a Nintendo DS Lite I need to move. It's Crimson Red. I used it for 2 days but haven't touched it since. I would rate it a 9.5/10. I have the charger and stylus it originally comes with. I might be able to locate the box as well. It will also come with the new Pokemon White...
  8. D

LTB NFL Tickets : Titans Vs Colts

Looking for 2 tickets for the Titans Vs Colts @ LP Field. Game is October 30, 2011. Please LMK via PM or here if you have anything.
  9. D

LTB Replica Oakleys

Hello, I am looking to purchase a few pairs of Oakleys. I would prefer Flak Jacket, Oil Rigs, or any other ones that look similar to those. Frame color preffered is black, but will look at others. I want Black lenses, dark enough where you can't see in. I would also look at blue lenses, or...
  10. D

For Sale 26oz ASA Recoil 180

Hello, I am looking to get rid of an ASA Recoil 180. It's sticker weight is 26oz, but actual weight is 26.9oz. Bat has probably 300 hits, and is in good condition. No rattle or webbing. ASA sticker is still visible. Pictures are located in my album. I would like to get $200 gifted...
  11. D

For Trade 26oz ASA RECOIL 180

I have a 26oz ASA RECOIL 180, actual weight is 26.99oz. I would like to trade for a 27oz Freak98 in good condition only. LMK what you have. Thanks
  12. D

GTG Mp33

MP33 is G2G. Purchased 3 ASA Dudley TA's from him. He hooked me up. Thanks bro!
  13. D

LTB ASA Dudley TA

Looking to buy a few ASA Dudley TA's. Would prefer NIW, but might consider slightly used. Shoot me a PM.
  14. D

For Sale XBOX 360 Games

HomeFront : $40 NBA 2K11: $30 Both games were played for less than an hour. Prices are shipped and paypaled via gift.
  15. D

GTG Schoeny

This guy is very G2G. Great doing business with you.
  16. D

LTB P90x

I am looking to buy the P90x set. I would prefer everything that comes in the actual set (guide/calender/ect) but I would settle for just the CD's. PM me a price.
  17. D

LTB UTRIP BAT 26-27oz AROUND $120

I have a co-worker who is looking to buy a U-Trip bat. He is only looking to spend a max of $120. He previously had a RB Frezy, but cracked it. Bat does not have to be NIW, but would prefer in good condition. Please post or PM me what you have.
  18. D

GTG DaddyDaycare

Sold a Catty to this guy. He was prompt on payment and worked with me on shipping. This guy is G2G!
  19. D

FP Anderson NanoTek 34/24

I am posting this for my GF's father, it is an Anderson NanoTek 34/24. Bat is in good condition, probably less than 100 swings on the bat. Original Grip. Looking to get $215 OBO PM me if you have any questions, or an offer.
  20. D

GTG rommel51

Another G2G board bro. Bought two Nike Dri-Fit shirts, both new, and product as described. Great Communication, Fast Shipping! Thanks a lot Bro!