1. B

Some older heavy metals for sale

Very interested in the 32oz RT.
  2. B

LTB 30oz ASA

30oz Boombah Boss ASA
  3. B

LTB 28-30oz OG extended or flex & syn2

I have a 30oz near mint OG Extended. Please let me know if you'd be interested and to what email I should send pictures?
  4. B

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

30oz lover BUMP
  5. B

any og Velo experts ??

My first one broke at the same place too. Sorry to hear about yours breaking.
  6. B

Metal - Selling forum

I support this. I still swing a 31oz TPS XXL or 30oz B&R PST in leagues. Wish there were metal only leagues & tournaments here in central IN. I've been looking for endloaded 29oz - 32oz TPS Ai's, XXL's, XXLE's, Gen1X's, and any TPS Player's Model double-walls. Also always interested in 29oz -...
  7. B

NSA 2014 bat rules

If NSA was smart, they would only require bats manufactured after Jan. 1, 2012 to have the New NSA stamp and "grandfather" the rest. But bat manufactures rule softball and starting Jan. 1, 2015 you will need a totally different bat to play each association more or less.
  8. B

For Sale/Trade 31oz OG Powdershell PST recert

I want it. PM sent.
  9. B

Where are all the heavy combats?

I have an OG Virus XEL 30oz that I'd like to sell, if anyone is interested. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
  10. B

For Sale 34/25 SSR2B w/ 20 swings

Bat is SOLD to TheWard.
  11. B

All pm's answered. iidioiiigiig - I'll pass.
  12. B

thorrider350 - thanks for the bump and the info.
  13. B

If you search for these being sold on here, the last three all were listed as sold for what I'm asking. It has been over a year since you could buy these for 100. Just sayin'
  14. B

I have a 20 swing Easton ssr2b for sale This is the HOTTT Pink one...... 20 swings looks NOW. Selling only (unless trade offer is to good to pass up) due to already buying friend's daughter a lighter bat. Selling for $165 gifted via PayPal, includes shipping with DC & insurance within...
  15. B

2011 Worth PRICE GUIDE

Wicked Composites??? I've found prices for EST's, PST's, 3DX's, and every other composite bat that Worth has ever made except for the Wicked Composite (WWSC) and the Wicked Composite 100mph (WWSCA). I'm curious why there are prices for 3DX's, one of the worst bats Worth ever made, and nothing...
  16. B

For Sale Niw og est sale

BUMP for some sweet metal!!! I would love if we went back to hitting with nothing but metal bats (PST's, Rocket Techs, and Double Walls)!!! My favorite metal bat was a 30oz TPS Gen1X PLYR's model, it was sick. I was hitting .44/375 socks 350ft+. Memories, still have a 30oz R&B PST and still hit...
  17. B

GTG Radon is GTG

I traded him a 27oz SCN5 for a 28.5oz JHM7A (blue w/ orange lettering) & a 29oz NR RB500 98 (grey & black). Everything went smoothly. Will deal with him again in the future.
  18. B

LTB metal asa bat

Metal ASA Bats I have the following that I'll sell: 28oz DeMarini (pre-Wilson) Doublewall Distance with the 2000 ASA Stamp and the ASA Recertified Stamp. It is used but in good shape (no cracks/waves/flat spots). $85 shipped 28oz DeMarini (post-Wilson) Doublewall Distance with the 2000...
  19. B

GTG Psycho is GTG

Great price and smooth transaction. Would deal with again. Psycho is GTG.
  20. B

GTG bis25 is GTG

Great price, great bat, smooth transaction. Would deal with again. bis25 is GTG.