Search results

1. t7chas

Suitcase81056 is GTG

Another great deal with Suitcase81056. Enjoy the underrated bat and thanks for the same. VGTG old school.
  2. t7chas

Bigcat21 is GTG

Highly recommend. GTG guy. Thanks for the sticks
  3. t7chas

GTG Hitalot is GTG

Enjoy the classics and hit em deep, thanks
  4. t7chas

Suitcase81056 is VGTG

Great bats, great deal, great communication. Would trade again in a heartbeat.
  5. t7chas

GTG goongers03 VGTG

Gave me a good deal on a bat, and followed it all the way thru with info, from pre-shipping to finish line. Great guy!
  6. t7chas

GTG Leeds is VGTG

Same day shipping, and texted DC photo. Great deal, great guy. If it all came together on the board like this, what a wonderful world
  7. t7chas

Super Hot Bat, Old School Feel

Works best with 70's disco super balls.
  8. t7chas

GTG bimmerpilot is gtg

Very good to go guy here for sure. Apparently has lots of pull at Sioux City post office. Thanks for the Miken, appreciate the deal & communication
  9. t7chas

GTG mbaptiste5582 is GTG

Got a pair of sticks in a good deal. VGTG in my book - Thanks!!
  10. t7chas

WANSR2-B Wanted Sr. 3G Combat

Picked one up pretty cheap, like a benjamin tyd. Nice look, 2pc, feels heavy, and I actually like the Twilight. Is that what this is, or what? Any Combat experts out there want to weigh in before I take off the wrap?
  11. t7chas

GTG go5586 is GTG

Thanks for the deal brother Quick shipping, good communication VGTG
  12. t7chas

GTG randomtask is GTG!

Like many of us here, he's a completely hopeless bat addict, but very GTG. Enjoy the Boombah
  13. t7chas

Price Check Price Check Please SCX3 30oz nice shape

No idea on # of hits, but probably not fully broken in. OG grip, minor webbing, tight endcap. No rattles or cracks. Any help is appreciated, as a 30 (scale wt w/grip) is probably too heavy for me, so will probably look to move. Thanks for any help!
  14. t7chas

GTG ELSoftballClub is GTG

Release the Kranken! (Gene Wilder voice): <shteen> Very GTG here... all perfect. hit em into the parking lot brotha!!!
  15. t7chas

GTG Shep is GTG!

Enjoy the bat brother. Squeaky wheel hits em deep!
  16. t7chas

GTG Ritter69 is... (envelope please)

Absolutely GTG. Trusted my instincts and did a non-paypal/money order deal with him. All went perfectly, and I got my first "thank you for the bat" phone call ever in my storied SBF history of trades. Class act & someone I would do business with again in a heartbeat. Hit it deep &...
  17. t7chas

Price Check The Japanese Catalyst Mystery

Ok Scooby Doos, I have a question I still can't answer. I have a 27 JCat. It's about the same as the 26 JCat I have owned. I have the only 28 JCat I have ever seen. Different markings: JF.JE for the 27 JE.AB for the 28 Different entries under the grip...
  18. t7chas

GTG Hit32 is GTG

Bought a very nice jcat from him. All went smoothly. Good guy here!
  19. t7chas

Anyone hit new Bass bat: THE MULLET

bIdness up front, derby in the back I need to lay off the schlitz or I will end up in the marketing dept forever.
  20. t7chas

GTG brandonmincy69 is GTG!

Thanks for the gray combat, looking forward to swinging this one. Good communication, all done right with this deal. Thanks Brandon!