Search results

1. N

2015 combat dirtys

im really really digging the wanted. once I got used to it Ive been killing the ball
  2. N

2015 combat dirtys

im really starting to like this bat. its edging up on 100 swings or so now and its really starting to do work. crushes the sb12s too.
  3. N

Yo combatants fill me in.

agreed. I'm really liking mine in limited duty.
  4. N

2015 combat dirtys

ive got an asa dirty. I put up my avarice utrip to swing it in ASA. In my sb12 league if its hot and the balls sock up this thing kills em. I hit one last night with it that really surprised me with how well it came off the bat with the 52s
  5. N

Dba vs dirty g3 asa

hit mine with an sb12 and the classic plus. its good. not sure if great yet. Its got big shoes to fill for me to permanently gamer it but i put up my avarice and the og av for it for a bit.
  6. N

Dba vs dirty g3 asa

Im going to get mine out tomorrow it showed up yesterday. I took a swing iwth it in the basement with a classic plus and it was kinda :eek:
  7. N

New Derby Boys

VTS survivor full oz endload. Damnit.
  8. N

I got problems

I like hearing these things about the dirty g3 asa. I've got one on the way.
  9. N

So its been a while new ASA bat needed

didnt care for it. It felt heavy I swing 27s and 28s and the one I swung was a 26. The one I swung belonged to a guy who is known to do some things to make them broken in to say the least and it just didnt impress me much. I ordered a dirty g3 today.
  10. N

I have a feeling that they are all going to be very similar in performance the .5 endload in the dirty really intrigues me but not sure just how heavy its going to actually come out to be.
  11. N

Well due to life changes and other factors Ive been laying pretty low. This is the first time I've even logged in since october and havent bought a bat since my avarice98. I need a new asa stick with a catch. It must hit the classic plus ball well and must hit an sb12 well as thats what my work...
  12. N

Anyone every see a bat break like this?

dont be so sure. my 90 swing OG GS got me a no return in exchange for it.
  13. N

Review on the $99 Combats from the store????

if you want a GSR and want a 27 let me know. ive got one you can get cheaper than that 99 dollar price tag.
  14. N

Took the DBA outside for the first time

hmmm I cant be the only one having trouble with the concept that these new bats are better than the og avs and the avarice? was the avarice asa or utrip?
  15. N

AV vs ASA DB

hangs iwth a 5000 swing AV out of the wrapper? hmmmmmm. Considering there is no way my actual 5000 swing AV would ever have a snowballs chance in hell of passing a compression test or any type of test Im tempted to pick one up. after all they must be stupid hot.
  16. N

Yay!!! I got my AV back!

ill be moving the 27 and the 28 soon. I just have to get shipping boxes and stuff lined up so they are ready to go. you got first dibs.
  17. N

Yay!!! I got my AV back!

wow these suck just another reason to get a new cell phone
  18. N

Asa Derby and derby 275 endload?

this hurts my feelings im eyeing one or the other. and i like an endload. like a junk in the trunk og gs first batch endload. i also dont like two piece bats at all.
  19. N

Yay!!! I got my AV back!

ive got a 27fl and a 28fl ive been meaning to put up that are as nice if not nicer than that. just hvent gotten around to it. The market sure has tanked on em.
  20. N

Separation Issues

my og was retarded before it broke in 90 swings.