So its been a while new ASA bat needed

n8ss03

Well due to life changes and other factors Ive been laying pretty low. This is the first time I've even logged in since october and havent bought a bat since my avarice98. I need a new asa stick with a catch. It must hit the classic plus ball well and must hit an sb12 well as thats what my work league uses. anything harder than that I've still got my 5k plus swing OG av and a second for a backup. I want endloaded so I think that rules the portent out. I'm also not really a big fan of the wanted. I believe my choices are
Derby boys ASA
Dirty G3 (.5 oz endload? true to swing weight?)

Anything else out there I'm looking at? I'm assuming the dirty is a greinert repaint but nothing solid on that. So what am I missing as a possible choice?

Thanks guys.

n8ss03

I have a feeling that they are all going to be very similar in performance the .5 endload in the dirty really intrigues me but not sure just how heavy its going to actually come out to be.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
Milfords too far away or Id say come swing my Portent before ruling it out. Mine has some end load and swings just like My Aerial Assaults. Its not Wanted end load but its not balanced and does not swing balanced like last years Dirtys.

There are good things being said about the VeeTeeS bat as well. Its supposed to be 1oz endload

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd say based upon your needs the lowest priced productive bats would be the ASA OG Juggernaut or Derby Boys. Each of these sticks can be hadfor roughly $70-$110 depending on condition. To me neither of these sticks are really endloaded though, although I believe they tout the DBA as endloaded.

Good luck with your choices, since advice will run the gamut.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well due to life changes and other factors Ive been laying pretty low. This is the first time I've even logged in since october and havent bought a bat since my avarice98. I need a new asa stick with a catch. It must hit the classic plus ball well and must hit an sb12 well as thats what my work league uses. anything harder than that I've still got my 5k plus swing OG av and a second for a backup. I want endloaded so I think that rules the portent out. I'm also not really a big fan of the wanted. I believe my choices are
Derby boys ASA
Dirty G3 (.5 oz endload? true to swing weight?)

Anything else out there I'm looking at? I'm assuming the dirty is a greinert repaint but nothing solid on that. So what am I missing as a possible choice?

Thanks guys.

Why don't you like the Wanted? Was it broken in?

I'd always recommend it first, but the DBA would be next.

n8ss03

didnt care for it. It felt heavy I swing 27s and 28s and the one I swung was a 26. The one I swung belonged to a guy who is known to do some things to make them broken in to say the least and it just didnt impress me much. I ordered a dirty g3 today.