Search results

1. GB350

GTG SBG SHREK is GTG

Bought a FREAK USA from him and all was smooth. Great communication and quick shipment. Thanks for a great deal. Would definitely do business again. Thanks.
  2. GB350

LTB 2013 Red Combat DB 275

Looking for one of these in 27 oz. If you got one for sale hit me up with pics and a price. I have an OG ASA ONE 27 oz and a NIW NR 2015 Utrip Portent 27 oz I could trade as well. Thanks.
  3. GB350

For Sale 27 oz G3 U-Trip Portent NR

Selling a 2015 U-Trip Portent NR NIW 27 oz. Asking $120. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
  4. GB350

Price Check Price Check on the new Portent PG3SP4

Just got a new Portent for my broken Greinert. Looking for a price check. It is NIW No Warranty 27 oz. Thanks.
  5. GB350

GTG louconn is GTG

Just bought a bat from louconn. Easy deal and everything was as advertised. Thanks again for a solid deal.
  6. GB350

GTG VORA is GTG

Made a deal with Joe and it was smooth. Agreed to a deal and he paid right away. Thanks.
  7. GB350

GTG miller32 is GTG!!

Bought a bat from Matt and received it the next day. Excellent deal! Definitely recommend as a seller.
  8. GB350

GTG brandonmincy69 is definitely GTG!!

I bought a Combat Derby Boys 275 from Brandon. Super smooth deal. Great communication with super fast shipping. Sent PP on Friday and got the bat Monday. Would not hesitate to deal again.
  9. GB350

LTB Looking for new stamp U-Trip bat

I am looking for a new stamp U-Trip bat. Looking for something in 27 or 28 oz. Had an Avarice on order from the SBF store but they are out of stock. Would like to find an Avarice as my first choice. Would be interested in others. Prefer endloaded bats. PM me with what you have. I have a 28...
  10. GB350

For Sale/Trade Central Ohio Only - Lewis Black 2/28 tickets

I have two tickets to tomorrow (2/28) night's Lewis black show at the Palace Theatre in Columbus. The show is at 8 pm. I am now unable to attend. I am asking $80 for the pair. They were $100. Would consider trading if the deal is right. Seeing as though the show is tomorrow in Columbus...
  11. GB350

For Sale RHT 15" Wilson Glove

I am selling a 15" RHT Wilson glove. I do not see a model number on it it just says XXXL. The glove is worn but still very servicable. I had it restrung a couple yearsback. I just have too many gloves and just want to clear some space. A little conditioner on it would probably be good. I...
  12. GB350

For Sale 2 Nice pair of Big Boy Boombah Pants

Up for sale, two pair of Boombah steel grey/black/white pants. Both pair are 48 long. Both still in great shape and clean. Asking $25/pair and would sell them both together for $45. PM me if interested.
  13. GB350

For Sale 27 oz Freak 98

I am selling a 27 oz Freak 98 I picked up in trade from a buddy. The bat is in good shape. Not sure on number of hits but not a ton. One ASA stamp is almost all there and one is maybe 30% there. It is a bubble knob sticker 8XXXXXXX serial number. Looking for $150 to your door. PM me with...
  14. GB350

For Sale 27 oz Dan Smith Plague

Price drop to $65 I am selling a 27 oz Dan Smith Plague. Picked it up in a trade. Not completely sure on number of hits. It is in good shape. It has strass cracks in the paint. Still pretty glossy. Asking $75 to your door. PM me with any questions. Thanks.
  15. GB350

Price Check 2008 F3 27 oz

Just looking for a general idea on what these are going for. May pick one up locally. It is a 27 oz. Pretty clean and seems to be round with not flat spots. Any ideas on what they go for? Thanks.
  16. GB350

GTG TLONG is GTG!

Sold him a Texas Longhorns ball cap. Quick shipment and solid communication. Would definitely deal again.
  17. GB350

GTG jgsxr04600 is GTG!!

jgsxr04600 is new to the board. I worked a trade with him for his first deal on the board. He was willing to ship first as a new member. He shipped the bat securely and it was as advertised. He also asked for feedback after I received his bat on how well he packaged the bat etc so that he...
  18. GB350

GTG AL2424 is GTG

Sold him an autographed Deacon Jones football helmet. Quick payment, easy deal. Thank you.
  19. GB350

GTG APsoftball is GTG

We made a trade, bat for bat. Easy deal. Good communication and I am happy with what I received.
  20. GB350

For Sale 27 oz OG ASA Wrath

I am selling an OG ASA Wrath. It is 27 oz and returnable if they would let you at this point. Still has lots of life in it. It is still a little stiff in my opinion. Asking $75 GTYD. PM me with any questions or if interested. Thanks.