1. F

For Sale/Trade JH Legit 27.5

If this is the utrip model I'll bring you $120 and pick it up
  2. F

For Sale New Stamp "Booger" Mayhem

still available?
  3. F

Best wife evar!?

very nice, my wife got me an original JHM7120 as a wedding gift back in '06! gotta love good women!
  4. F

April 30th, D/E Cash tourney/fundraiser hosted by Triple S sports

RESCHEDULED FROM RAINOUT!!! MAKE SOME CA$H FOR YOUR TEAM EXPENSES - NOT U$$$A CASH BUT REAL AMERICAN Green with envy GREENBACKS!!! ALL D/E Sanctioned* Teams Welcome! Entrance Fee - $175 *tournament is not sanctioned Payouts to Top 3 Teams 1st - $750 2nd - $500 3rd - $250...
  5. F

Grove City, Ohio D/E cash tourney April 16th

week and a half!
  6. F

bump to the top
  7. F

MAKE SOME CA$H FOR YOUR TEAM EXPENSES - NOT U$$$A CASH BUT REAL AMERICAN Green with envy GREENBACKS!!! ALL D/E Sanctioned* Teams Welcome! Entrance Fee - $175 *tournament is not sanctioned Payouts to Top 3 Teams 1st - $750 2nd - $500 3rd - $250 PLUS - $250 Bonus to Top Finishing E Team...
  8. F

vendors at the bash for cash?

I know in the past some vendor trailers have set up shop. does anyone know what vendors will be there this year? hoping to get a new glove and this might be the best chance I have to try a bunch on! thanks in advance.
  9. F

Berliner Columbus

6:15 and 7:15;)
  10. F

Happy Anniversary Softball Fans!!!!

gotta thank this site for turning me into the "go to guy" for bat info!
  11. F

Rover Plus Nine Pants question?

Love my RPNs. always wore Boombah, decided to spend the extra money on Rovers and the 1 pair I own have lasted two years and show no signs of wearing out. my Boombahs show holes forming near the knee areas from sliding and the one pair of TYJA pants that I have are okay but wouldn't get anymore.
  12. F

Christopher Columbus July 4th weekend Columbus,Ohio

I have no idea what division we are in.
  13. F

JH Titan...terrible

yeah, I guess mine is okay too, I'll just keep hitting with it in hopes it gets good one day!:D
  14. F

Christopher Columbus July 4th weekend Columbus,Ohio

Be there with GI Boyz, and who are you playing with?
  15. F

Triton for sale or trade

hmmm, gonna have to try and sweettalk the Mrs! Don't think I can come up with 100 for it though.:mad:
  16. F

Triton for sale or trade

endloaded???
  17. F

For Sale Jeff Hall Titan and OG Wrath

you leave you feedbag out of this! Bump for two very good bats!!!
  18. F

For Sale Jeff Hall Titan and OG Wrath

How much if not paypalled as gift?
  19. F

For Trade 27 oz. Rawlings Plasma Fusion U-Trip NIW

My local PIAS has one of these for 90. about half of the graphics, read paint, have chipped off and there is a paint crack around the taper. they now have it marked down to 45. I guess if I had a receipt it wouldn't be bad!
  20. F

For Sale New Battoos Website....

still offer carbon fiber looking numbers?