Search results

1. J

For Sale Rawlings ProDCT 125th Anniversary

SOLD I have had it for a few years now and really just don't get much use out of it. This glove is broken in for the most part and would be game ready at this point. It is still stiff in the fingers and stays open when laid on it's side. Always stored with a ball in the glove and...
  2. J

Price Check PRODCT 125th Anniversary

Thinking about selling my PRODCT. I have had it for a few years now and really just don't get much use out of it. This glove is broken in for the most part and would Game ready at this point. It is still stiff in the fingers and stays open when laid on it's side. Overall it is in pretty good...
  3. J

Price Check - Rawlings PRODCT 125th Anniversary

Thinking about selling my PRODCT. I have had it for a few years now and really just don't get much use out of it. This glove is broken in for the most part and would Game ready at this point. It is still stiff in the fingers and stays open when laid on it's side. Overall it is in pretty good...
  4. J

For Sale 2014 ASA Aftermath/Blackout Freedom Edition

Both have been sitting in the garage and time to get rid of them. Want them gone quick to someone that will swing them. 2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath ASA 27 oz. Has around 200-250 swings all from BP. A few paint chips around the endcap otherwise just some slight ground/bag wear. No cracks or...
  5. J

GTG sasha3825

Bought a bat from him, quick shipping and as described.
  6. J

For Sale Iphone 4S cases

I have three cases from the wife's IPhone 4S for sale. The first is the one is an Otterbox Commuter, still in really good shape, no major scratches, no tears in the rubber inner case. Second is a Speck hard case that is White and Gray. It has some light scratches, was not used much. Last is...
  7. J

Boston Area

Going to be coming to the Boston area on Monday 9/16 through Saturday 9/21 for some work. Staying in Cambridge do to some work requirements but will have a car. Is it worth bringing some ball stuff along to maybe hit some BP or sneak in a game? The only night I have anything planned is Wednesday...
  8. J

For Sale 2 pair Mizuno Turfs and Adidas interchangeables

Looking to clean out some old turfs. SOLDTop are Black and white Mizuno Blast Turfs, size 12.5. Wore them for about a year. There are no tears and the bottoms are in pretty good shape still with a lot of tread left. Looking for $25 shipped. Second pair are Mizuno turfs (they are not blasts...
  9. J

For Sale/Trade 27 oz L2 Wegman

SOLDLooking to sell a 27 oz L2 Wegman. Bat is returnable but I don't have a receipt. I got the bat in a trade and it had 75 swings on it when I got it and I put another 25 or so on it so around 100 swings. I have the gauze grip for the bat that I will put back. The bat does have two stone chips...
  10. J

For Sale Mizuno GMP70BK Ichiro Web (WEB ONLY)

I have a web off of a GMP70BK. It looks like it has barely been used. Bought it when I had a GMP70BK that was converted to an H web. Measures just under 7 1/2 ". Looking for $20.
  11. J

GTG BONECRUSHER33 is GTG

Did a trade with him and the deal went smooth, fast shipping, good communication.
  12. J

For Trade 27 oz L1 and 27.5 Blackout Freedom Edition

I have two bats I am looking to trade. Only looking at trades right now. TRADEDThe L1 is returnable but I don't have a receipt for it. I got it used and took a round of BP with it and just don't like the feel of it. It has some normal ground and bag wear, the endcap is in good condition and...
  13. J

For Sale/Trade 27 oz L1 and 27.5 Blackout Freedom Edition

I have two bats I am looking to trade. Only looking at trades right now. The L1 is returnable but I don't have a receipt for it. I got it used and took a round of BP with it and just don't like the feel of it. It has some normal ground and bag wear, the endcap is in good condition and there...
  14. J

GTG 502 to right

Bought a 1781 off of him, deal was smooth, good communication and all went well.
  15. J

For Sale Wilson A2000 EL3

SOLDI bought this from gaberey13 and it looks like I may be getting a 1781 instead so going to put this up. Here is the link to his thread; http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1305021 The glove is the same condition I got it from him in. I got it and played catch with it before my...
  16. J

GTG gaberey13

Bought a glove from him and he was good to deal with.
  17. J

For Sale Mizuno GMP70BK H-Web

SOLDI bought this used on the board a few months ago and I am just not getting much use out of it. It is RHT was relaced with Tanners laces not too long before I got it and it has an H web swapped on. It is broken in pretty well and has a nice pocket, was broken in Two in the Pinky. The fingers...
  18. J

LTB A2000 el3

Looking to pick up a Saddle Tan EL3. Let me know what you have, prefer something close to new.
  19. J

For Sale Reebok Cooperstown ziq Quag Turfs (sz 12)

SOLDI have a pair of Reebok Zig Cooperstown turfs in size 12. I have worn them for one indoor tournament, a couple BP sessions, and maybe 5 outdoor games. All of the outdoor wear has been on softer sandy fields. The turf nubs are hardly worn at all. Going to back to my Adidas trails as these...
  20. J

GTG PIGGY54, superx2mag,and cubs08

Sold a few bats and bought one and all three of guys are GTG with me. Bought from cubs08 and sold to the other two.