Search results

1. wagsbegone

Bigjr85 !

did a deal with bigjr85 3 weeks ago and ran into a few problems ( we sent are bats out a few days apart as i stated in a eirler post .... well my bat arrived but did not get anything in return ..... NOT HIS FAULT just seems that it was lost in the mail ... gary has compensated me the bat i was...
  2. wagsbegone

refrence check on ballslinger !

putting a deal together with ballslinger and just want to see if anyone had deult with him before any help would be great thx ...... wags )
  3. wagsbegone

What To Do

bah did my very first deal with him and when i got my to bats from him one was cracked and was not stated in the deal i had to go out and get a new bat with no help from him bah ( suck it up orange crusher and pay the man the money lost phuck I hate that !
  4. wagsbegone

Anyone Deal With win14gipper

Jay jay is a good guy to deal with , money was there as he said it would . would deal with him again no prob )
  5. wagsbegone

wagsbegone (Cory)

Bigjr85 gary as gary has sayed just finished a deal with him ... i sent the bat out before he has even got the bat he traded me in .... because I trust gary and he has a strong name on this board.... thx again gary for the hook up really needed that bat for next year .... oh and for anyone...
  6. wagsbegone

Anyone Dealt With Mbplayer?

mbplayer is great ! done a few deals with mbplayer very stand up guy and very honest would do all my deals with him if he ever swung a good bat lol !
  7. wagsbegone

win14gipper gtg !

did a deal with win14 and everything went smooth money was there as stated and great communication plus hes a canadain boy so you no hes good to go )
  8. wagsbegone

check on strkout

anyone deal with strkout before ?
  9. wagsbegone

reference check on Gunr1c

anybody deal with him before ?
  10. wagsbegone

4pitchwalk

kinda same thing dont get me wrong here have bought from chris before and the first deal went smooth plus he is a great guy but the second purchase made from him took 32 days to get to me and i also had to pay the extra hunddy on the bat and the bag i was suppose to be getting FREE with the bat...
  11. wagsbegone

Ref check on myself Sdoo and Softball4life

good guy derek is a good guy to deal with 2 thumbs up :)