What To Do

bigjuan37

Manager
WELL TO START THIS OFF I MADE A TRADE ON THE BOARD AND BOTH PARTIES SENT BATS AND THE OTHER PARTY GOT MY BAT BUT MY BATS GOT LOST AND THE PERSON WHO SENT THE BATS DIDN'T PUT "NO" INSURANCE ON THE PACKAGE.. WELL I EMAIL THIS PERSON AND TELL HIM WHATS UP WITH DEALING W/ THE POST OFFICE.. AND HIS REPLY IS WELL TO BUSY W/ SCHOOL AND WORK.. BUT THIS WOULDN'T OF HAPPEND IF HE PUT ISURANCE ON THE PACKAGE ITS GOING ON 3 WEEKS NOW AND I'M GETTING A LITTLE PISSED OFF SINCE HE'S ALREADY SOLD MY BAT AND GOT CASH AND I'M HERE W/OUT A BAT. SHOULD THIS PERSON SEND ME A OTHER BAT OR WHAT? HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE? NEXT TIME I'LL JUST WAIT TIL THEIR BAT GETS HERE FIRST? BUT WHAT THE PROBLEM REALLY IS THAT IF YOUR SENDING 2 BATS WOULDN'T U PUT INSURANCE? THANXS FOR READING
BIGJUAN37 :mad:

sanger11

OG Super Member
Always insure. And if he didn't you can't be responsible for lost package. Did it have delivery confirmation or tracking?

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Never send anything without insurance. The person that did not insure the bat is responsable and should compensate you.

OverDaFence

At Fanatics
If

the package was not received, the SHIPPER is responsible for the package until you receive it.. PERIOD. So, who is it?

ArmyBaller

<b><font color="#ff4500">The Infractionator</b></f
OverDaFence said:
the package was not received, the SHIPPER is responsible for the package until you receive it.. PERIOD. So, who is it?

Roger that Bert, you got it right. Tells who it was man, we got a good Fraud investigation team here ready for your service. :D

bigjuan37

Manager
The Person I Dealt With Was" Orangecrusher" And I Know Some Guys On The Board Have Dealt With Him, But Come On When 2 Bats Are Not Insured I Guess I'm Just **** Out Of Luck But I Hope Some Thing Good Comes Out Of This And I Get Something In Return

madog69

thats his problem it,s lost he owes you a bat or some money. problems like this make you leary on trading.and we don,t need that here.

wagsbegone

Outstanding Bad Dealer
bah

did my very first deal with him and when i got my to bats from him one was cracked and was not stated in the deal i had to go out and get a new bat with no help from him bah ( suck it up orange crusher and pay the man the money lost phuck I hate that !

damn i hope i don't get it in the shorts,supposed to be getting a freak from him.sent the money tuesday,will keep ya informed. juan was it a dflores freak?

Last edited: