Search results

1. QUINTIN

Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Home run Derby

Are you able to hit homeruns with rocket balls ?
  2. QUINTIN

Dudley Lightning vs Adidas Melee

I have my backup and still one in the wrapper as an extra back up
  3. QUINTIN

Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Home run Derby

We are hosting our 7th homerun Derby at Kettering fields in Dayton,Oh August 4th. We have 96 hitters registered and ALL proceeds go directly to The Spielman Fund. We do a bracket format that is a blind draw and goes head to head. Bobby Buggs and Evil Sports help in supplying the Long Haul...
  4. QUINTIN

Yes it was. One of my teammates swings them also and his was crazy hot right away. Mine took about 50 or so swings for it to get really hot and now after about 500 it is insane. It is now a game only bat. I never take BP with it. I use my backup Melee to get it to be the same firestick
  5. QUINTIN

I have last years Melee EL and can't imagine anything hotter. I started with Miken but the Melee just fit my swing better.
  6. QUINTIN

Anyone going to Vegas this weekend for 50+?

Sorry I am late, but yes we won it. Mavericks were 2nd A&B 3rd and 50 Cal was 4th.
  7. QUINTIN

Whats your game bat for 2016

26oz EL Adidas Melee it's just stupid. I have a 25oz EL so when I start to get a little tired I swing her without missing a beat.
  8. QUINTIN

Anyone going to Vegas this weekend for 50+?

I was there with the 50+ Major team Gem City Merchant's. I pitch for them.
  9. QUINTIN

The Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Home run Derby

We would like to thank Bobby Buggs for donating The Long Haul Bomber balls for our 6th Home Run Derby. We were able to raise $1700 with his help.
  10. QUINTIN

Wsl pcb 2015

Any idea when the bracket will be released ?
  11. QUINTIN

OG CNT+ and Re-issue

Thanks Hertz. I know the re-issue has the bar code. Is that the only difference ?
  12. QUINTIN

OG CNT+ and Re-issue

Does anyone have a picture or model number of the re-issue ? I know the OG's are the SCN2 and the re-issue has the bar code on it but I can't find the model # of the re-issue.
  13. QUINTIN

9 Players, Cannot walk 9th batter to get to 3rd out question..

My problem with this rule is if a team starts with 10 & someone is ejected you can finish with 9. I understand that, but if you walk the guy before that spot you just skip over the ejected players spot. That is not right. I know we should not walk the guy but things happen & the team with the...
  14. QUINTIN

Full Dye Sub Z Hoodies

I am interested.
  15. QUINTIN

WSL North American Championship

Does anyone have a date for this years tournament ? We are looking at the the 1.20 side of it. Thanks Q
  16. QUINTIN

C Nationals

Thanks. Good luck with the baby to you & the wife.
  17. QUINTIN

C Nationals

P&G out of Dayton,OH will be attending. I believe Trophy Sports from Dayton will be going also. Q
  18. QUINTIN

Breast Cancer Tournament Fundraiser

We are at about 25 teams. ALL money raised goes to the Spielman Fund. It is a great cause & will be a good tournament.
  19. QUINTIN

Breast Cancer Tournament Fundraiser