Search results

1. B

For Sale 8 Very nice black PMAGS

PRICE DROP I have 8 of these for sale, they are used but very nice. I'm asking $25 each gifted plus $1.00 each to ship them if you buy individuals. If you buy them all free shipping and I will work on the price some if you guy all 8. I will get a picture up tonight, I do not have one on this...
  2. B

LTB Anyone with hook up on discounted Breckenridge, Co. lift tickets?

Going there the 11th-15th if anyone has any connections let me know. Thanks.
  3. B

For Sale Magpul PMAGs with dust covers--used

I have 7 of these. $30 individually or will sell all 7 for $175. Add $5 to put them in a flat rate box to ship. Buyer either pays PayPal fees or sends money as a gift. I will upload a photo as soon as I get home tonight or I can text it. They are all black, dust covers are included, and the...
  4. B

For Sale two Kodak cameras and printer.

Both cameras are like new. come with accessories shown. Printer works well, prints 4x6 pictures. Will come with some paper and good ink. Might have one new ink set for it. The pictures it prints are pretty darn good. We got two new cameras for Xmas and don't need these anymore. Think I...
  5. B

For Sale AR 15 and M-16 magazines

UPDATE: I have an opportunity to pick up up to 50 USGI magazines with brand new springs and no tilt followers. I have seen the mags and they are very nice. Need to gauge interest soon as the guy wants to move them. $25 a piece will make me about a dollar a piece after I ship them. Its no...
  6. B

LTB broken samsung phone

I have a verizon Samsung Galazy Nexus that I bought from a fellow board member. I would like to buy a second phone which is broken that uses the same battery and charger so I can keep my second battery charged as I use my phone for work a lot and don't alway have access to a charger. Let me...
  7. B

LTB WTB rifle scope

Need rifle scope for several small. 22 rifles such as a Marlin Model 60 and others of similar nature. Does not have to be anything super fancy. Also need scooe for a Ruger American 30-06 deer rifle. Let me know what you have and how much you want by pm.
  8. B

LTB WTB Verizon Droid Razr, Bionic or similar asap

Wanted soon. Looking to soend $150 or less. Similar phones considered.
  9. B

For Sale collection of Girls Gone Wild videos

I just recently came across this collection in, of all places deceased family members house. I would guess 90% of them haven't been watched. The cases are mint and some still have plastic on them. I would like a price check first as I have no idea what they are worth. Here's what's included...
  10. B

For Sale 5.11 tactical pants and EMT pants

All pants are dark navy blue. Here is what I have: 1. 5.11 original tactical pants dark navy blue size 38x32. Worn and washed about 5 times. no snags, rips, tears, etc. very nice. 2. 5.11 ta****e pants. Same style as original just different material. Holds the color better and is...
  11. B

LTB Carfax Help

Was wondering if someone could help me pull a carcass for a vehicle. Thought I'd take a shot that someone may have an unlimited subscription. I can throw a couple bucks your way paypal if you can help me out but really not wanting to spend the $30doctor that the website wants. Trying to get...
  12. B

LTB Verizon phone

Ok so my Droid X2 "Came up missing" and I am looking for a replacement. Would really like another X2 or something similar, but will entertain offers of other phones. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  13. B

LTB Looking for metalwork help...

I am looking for someone who had access to diamond plate aluminum and can cut a specific shape out of it for me for a custom motorcycle part. Thanks in advance. pm me or text me 785-456-3204.
  14. B

LTB Police Scanner

I am looking for something small and vehicle mounted, like a basic uniden bearcat style. Not wanting to spend too much on this, let me know what you have. I am also looking for a digital (I think 800mhz) scanner. Hopefully also vehicle mountable. Again, Let me know what you have.
  15. B

LTB sunglass hut coupon

Does anyone have a sunglass hut coupon they are not going g to use? Particularly o. Of the 20back dollar off birthday coupons? Thanks.
  16. B

LTB Optics for Ar-15 rifle holographic or red dot

Looking to buy a quality set of optics for my AR-15 rifle. Let me know what you have, I would be interested in hearing what people have. I dont want to spend a lot of money right now, but want something decent. I'm ok with used and I know there are some off-brands out there that are fairly...
  17. B

LTB Apple TV questions...

I am looking to buy an Apple TV to play my Netflix on. My question is once I purchase the system, does anyone know if there will be any other fees associated with just using it for my Netflix? thanks for your help.
  18. B

LTB Dirt Cheap WII for Netflix purposes

I want to buy jsut a wii, no accessories or games for the strict purpose of using it for netflix in my basement. Anyone with something i might be interested in hit me up.
  19. B

LTB need tire help

Seems like this size is gettin hard to come by. checked a few local places and some online. Anyone got a connection for a used/new LT9.50R16.50 10 ply. need one for a spare tire for a truck i am buying. thanks.
  20. B

GTG bigdog1031 is GTG

Bought a Droid for Verizon from him. Good communication and even offered to take it back and send me another one if when I got it the condition wasn't to my liking. Got it and it is in very good condition. I was impressed with the condition for the price he sold it to me for.