Search results

1. B

For Sale/Trade 28 oz ASA '14 Juggernaut

PM sent. Interested
  2. B

NSA super worlds

All is good man... hope the same for you. We've only played 3-4 charity tournaments this year just to hang out. We've talked about playing again in a couple of years when everyone is past the getting married and buying a house stage but we'll see. I'll probably go down this weekend just to watch...
  3. B

NSA super worlds

Long time no see pal.. Guess that's what happens when you take a year off:) Are you guys going to be in CBUS Sat? Thinking about coming down and watching a few games sat.
  4. B

For Sale/Trade 2014 Juggy

Sent you a pm on this bat if still available
  5. B

NSA super worlds

I don't see where they are running three different super world's at same time... all divisions are same weekend at Berliner
  6. B

NSA Elite Super

Thanks Much!!!
  7. B

NSA Elite Super

NSA usually you can figure is about one class higher than other. So B NSA is basically utrip c. At least thats my experience and seeing where other teams are playing. There were 16 teams. NSA is pretty much the last assc. that isn't pay and play in worlds.They make you play qualifiers to get there.
  8. B

NSA Elite Super

You guys had a very solid team. Honestly we knew we were going to have our hands full with you guys or tailgators whoever came through. Ended up being exactly right:)
  9. B

NSA Elite Super

Thanks Much! We were looking to see if you guys were down there. I think this is it for us except GSL next weekend... Guys are starting family lives and were just going to play local ball to hang out.We'll have to get you guys down here for an "Amish" tournament sometime.
  10. B

NSA Elite Super

We're any of the other guys on the board down there? I was catching for ACS.
  11. B

C Super World

I played the most important position on the field..Catch/ EH...LOL...
  12. B

C Super World

Thanks Thanks! Are you guys coming down to C Super? You guys had a real good club!
  13. B

C Super World

Bump Thought I would bump this back up to see if anyone else is planning on hitting it? Good luck to all teams down there. Safe Travels! Tom
  14. B

Successful season question

So a friend of mine and I had this discussion and I wanted others opinions. What is more important in determining a good season Scenario 1. Great record on the year. Won state , 3rd. at nationals and 8th. at world. Scenario 2..500 record on year ,barely qualify for worlds. Get it together at...
  15. B

C Super World

Understood. Yeah look us up out there at the welcome party in ill. I'm #5 catch/eh. tom
  16. B

C Super World

You really want that game don't you:)Saw your post on nsa north. We have nothing but respect for you guys. Didn't know there was any bad blood there?? Saw you guys are having a good year! Congrats! Look us up at the welcome party at North/Central World. Best of luck down there. Tom
  17. B

C Super World

Never played there. Hope it is:) Knoxville was very nice last year.
  18. B

C Super World

Will do Thnx!
  19. B

Slowpitch betting games???

Another fun thing we do is in between we'll bet on other games plays. Such as .. Hit or Out on this at bat. Helps pass the time.
  20. B

C Super World

Any Teams plan on hitting this? We (Evergreen Park , formerly Snyder Insurance) are heading down to Kentucky.