NSA super worlds

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
I am still mystified that NSA can call this a super world when they have 3 different locations running a world tournament at the same time. Shouldn't the Super World be just one tournament? These 3 tournaments should be called Regionals. Not knocking NSA because I am affiliated with Freedom Sports, I am pointing it out as a player. However since I am just over an hour away from Rock Hill, so I may get to play that one. Winning that tournament would be great and all but wouldn't you still have this thought in the back of your mind that there are other teams that won the same tournament in other locations that you did not play against to see who really is the best?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
In 2011, the E Super World (Rock Hill) was the only E Super World being held... Im not sure if they have changed it this year (to have 3 regional Super Worlds).. if so, then that is silly.

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
Yes, they have changed it. I guess they can get more teams to participate in NSA knowing that they would not have to travel as far depending on their location.

Stretch19

Grow up
In 2011, the E Super World (Rock Hill) was the only E Super World being held... Im not sure if they have changed it this year (to have 3 regional Super Worlds).. if so, then that is silly.

i still cant believe we had to play yall 2nd round at like 8 am in that tourney...

buckeyesoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
I am still mystified that NSA can call this a super world when they have 3 different locations running a world tournament at the same time. Shouldn't the Super World be just one tournament? These 3 tournaments should be called Regionals. Not knocking NSA because I am affiliated with Freedom Sports, I am pointing it out as a player. However since I am just over an hour away from Rock Hill, so I may get to play that one. Winning that tournament would be great and all but wouldn't you still have this thought in the back of your mind that there are other teams that won the same tournament in other locations that you did not play against to see who really is the best?
I don't see where they are running three different super world's at same time... all divisions are same weekend at Berliner

Stretch19

Grow up
I don't see where they are running three different super world's at same time... all divisions are same weekend at Berliner

Berliner will have the Elite, Gold, Silver and Bronze...then as previously posted, there also East and West sites for Silver/Bronze

North: “SILVER” – October 3-5, 2014 – Columbus, OH
North: "BRONZE" - October 3-5, 2014 Columbus, OH
East: “SILVER” – October 3-5, 2014 – Rock Hill, SC
East: "BRONZE" - October 3-5, 2014 - Rock Hill, SC
West: “SILVER” – September 19-21, 2014 – Redding, CA
West: “BRONZE” – October 3-5, 2014 – Las Vegas, NV

NSANORTH

Addicted to Softballfans
If you have questions on the Eastern or Western Super Worlds.
or concerns on why NSA went to a split (Silver & Bronze) Supers instead of one for a true National Champion please contact.
Eddie Ray Cantrell
859-887-4114
[email protected]

If questions on the Super World in Columbus, OH please feel free to contact me
Bill Horton
810-629-9551
[email protected]

Stretch19

Grow up
for what its worth, we were 4-1 vs the 1st and 2nd place teams that year...

APE MOB > swamp donkeys + in memory

Stretch19

Grow up
hahaha, true story...i just like reminding E about the beat down we laid on them twice earlier that year...he knows they didnt want to see us again

Stretch19

Grow up
i would have like to smack yall around too Kyle, but you had to go and let Shortys get their feelings hurt instead

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah that definitely would have been a good time...the game vs shortys was probably one of the best games ive been a part of; they were a good team and a lot of fun, hate we had to send them home like that