Search results

1. T

Moonshiners art

Looking to get something cool made for our "Southern Oregon Moonshiners" team. Something like an old guy holding a bat and a moonshine jug or something along those lines. Or maybe something with a hillbilly and moonshine jugs or something. Does anyone have any mockups in their archives or...
  2. T

For Sale Niw scn18 34/28 wr

I have a brand new in wrapper in box SCN18 34/28. It is a WR that has been returned once. I no longer play Utrip. I need money for the house payment so here it is. I would consider a trade, but for ONLY a Rebel EOS digital camera (wife wants one for XMAS). Im asking $130 shipped paypal...
  3. T

For Sale HCG 2oz bottle weight loss drops. 40 day supply

Brand new unopened. have as many bottles as you need. $30 per bottle shipped to anywhere in the US. Paypal only. if interested email me at turbotec AT charter.net I will check my PMs as much as I can but I get my email everywhere so I see that first.
  4. T

For Sale Garmin City Navigator North America NT MAP on SD card

I sold my Garmin Nuvi's and still have 2 City Navigator North America Maps on SD card. The ones I have are on MicroSD with the SD adapter, so It will work with all garmin units that take SD cards. It is the 2011.40 version, garmin's newest and most current set of maps. I am just trying to...
  5. T

who here is actually sponsored by easton?

just curious. wanted to see how many teams out there arent paying for their bats!
  6. T

Price Check NIW 28oz SCN8 '08 FLEX

Been out of the bat buyin game for a while now. How much is my new in wrapper 2 return store bought '08 flex worth?
  7. T

For Sale Windows 7 Ultimate Key

I bought a few windows 7 utimate keys from microsoft's website and didnt use all of them. I am asking $50. I will email the key to your paypal address.
  8. T

WTB Oakley Gascan Polarized Lenses

I have a pair of Gascans. I want to try some polarized lenses. Let me know what you have. no major scratches please. have paypal.
  9. T

WTB broken Iphone.

I need some parts for a project Im working on. anyone have a broken iphone laying around? price must be reasonable because I dont have a lot of money to throw into this project thanks
  10. T

TLD33 is Awesome

Thanks TLD33! this guy comes thru. great shpping speeds and very accurate descriptions! dont hesitate with this guy
  11. T

Jtoddj is GTG

guy delivered for sure! dont hesitate at all with this guy!! thanks for helping a brother out Todd
  12. T

mckeller is GTG

thanks for the anderson backpack man. this guy is GTG for sure. USPS was unkind to him and he stuck with it and saw that my Bag got here thanks again man Lance
  13. T

BOO-YAA138 is GTG

came thru with a great price and fast shipping. dont hesitate with BOO-YAA138 guys. thanks again
  14. T

benchwarmer is GTG

guy delivered as promised! no problems here!! thanks man Dont hesitate
  15. T

hardcor44 is the MAN w/ Fastest shipping alive

bought a bat THIS WEEK and said I needed it by friday for a tourney. HE 2 Day Air-ed it to me. and it is in better shape than expected. NEVER hesitate with this guy! thank hardcor44
  16. T

mercelina comes thru again!

another great deal with mercelina! GTG ANY day in my book. thanks man.
  17. T

420mjw is GTG

fast shipping and great price! cant ask for more. thanks man Guys dont hesitate with him
  18. T

hmc7 is GTG

easy transaction and he ships fast! what more could you ask for! thanks bro
  19. T

mercelina is GTG

fast shipping and a great bat. dont hesitate. thanks again Bobby
  20. T

chris81 is GTG

chris81 is gtg go guys. he wasnt going to be able to make it to the post office right away, but I told him the sooner the better, but I can wait. then he went out of his way to make sure it was in the mail the next day. even thou we agreed on waiting a few days to ship. thanks a ton man!