Search results

1. TP22

For Sale 28 oz Freak 98

Like the title says, 28 oz freak98. MAYBE 200 cuts... no end cap wear, not a 'show room' finish, but no cuts/scratches/major blems etc outside of a few ball marks - mostly bag wear and NOTHING that will affect performance. Functionally and structurally this bat is basically new. Was bought at a...
  2. TP22

For Sale CHEAP Pants.

3 pairs of boombah/ 1 pair ripon pants.. size 36 waist (one pair ripon are 38 - fits like 36) I am just looking to get rid of them. $50 for all 4 pair. All are in pretty decent shape. No holes/rips that I am aware of.. just don't wear them anymore. Team I play for no longer wears any of these...
  3. TP22

For Sale/Trade 08 Flex for sale

**Deal Pending***Selling my wife's 08 Flex. NO cracks, NO spiderwebs, guessing 200 swings MAYBE... Normal bag and ground wear. 27 Oz and returnable, no receipt. Will consider trades to 28 oz Mikens, or outright sale for 125 shipped. Would swing it myself, but playing with a Miken team this year...
  4. TP22

Tank for winter BP

Looking to buy a relatively cheap composite for Winter BP. I have in mind something in the vein of a TPS Catty or the Easton Syn+ and end load is a plus. Needs to be at LEAST 28oz and in good shape. Preferrably as close to NIW as possible. Please post or PM model, condition, weight, and price...
  5. TP22

rage2001

nothing out of the ordinary.. sale was made, payment first.. and then i shipped.. G2G... for a Canadian!! J/K.. good guy .
  6. TP22

Freak 98 and ASA recoil Maxload

Got a 28oz in both. The Recoil is NIW, with receipt... The Freak 98 has about 100 cuts on it, but is returnable, no receipt. Looking for $225 for either... whoever bites first and has money in my account get one.. I am only moving one of these sticks... will listen to offers, both sale and...
  7. TP22

LTS OG Flex 26 Oz - $275

Selling for a friend. This is a "league bat" - owner doesn't even play weekend ball, and shouldn't have that many swings on it. I am afraid to estimate because it isn't my personal bat, but given the practice habits of the guy selling, likely very few swings outside of game use. I do not have...
  8. TP22

28.5 Oz JH120

Bat is basically brand new. I have taken literally one BP session with it (50-75 swings.) It has never seen a game. It has been sitting here next to the desk for the last month. Looking to get rid of it. Bought it new at 179. Will let it go for 165 shipped and insured. Interested in trades to...
  9. TP22

28 Oz OG Extended

SOLD TO MPP4134Mostly BP swings. You can tell by the condition in the pics that this bat hasn't been used much. I have owned it from new. I just play very, very little ASA (3 tourneys a year?). Very little wear and tear, normal bag scratches, etc, no spiderwebbing that I can find, and NOTHING...
  10. TP22

Jeff Hall Mayhem 28.5

Looking for a 28.5 Red and Blue 2006 Jeff Hall Mayhem. NIW. LMK.
  11. TP22

28 Oz M75120 Very MINT

28Oz M75120, Made in USA, very VERY few swings on it. ****SOLD****I was told one BP session (guessing 50 swings or less, condition can be seen in pics). 200 shipped. Will listen to worth 28Oz trades only.. Thanks for looking. Any other bats in the pics are fair game too...make offer.
  12. TP22

Ltt/Lts M-I-N-T-Y M75120 28OZ.

28 Oz, returnable, MAYBE 50 swings, tops.. barely out of the wrapper...but grip has been removed. Graphics are great, no end cap wear, no nothing. a few, very minor bag marks. That's it. Can post pics if needed to make a deal. Looking to trade to either OG EXT, or various worth models.... will...
  13. TP22

Mv.ca

New member, shipped first, from Canada to the States. Excellent communication, kept up with the package while it was in transit the whole time.. VERY GTG!
  14. TP22

OG EXT for sale/trade.

Hate to let it go, but moving from Easton Sponsorship to a Worth team...28 Oz, VERY Minty OG extended. mostly BP swings (maybe 4 tourneys), no rattle, no spiderwebbing, very littel end cap wear, if any. completely stock. I am looking to possibly trade this bat (2 for 1) or NIW 2009 model...
  15. TP22

LTT/LTS Easton Flex 08 and OG Extended

Both bats were bought new this spring, and are returnable, no receipt. Flex is 27 Oz and has about 200 cuts... it was my wife's bat and was used mainly in BP and for about 8 coed games. OG Ext is 28 Oz and was my ASA bat. We played mostly NSA/UTrip, so it mainly saw only BP swings. This is why...
  16. TP22

26 Oz OG EXT For sale/Trade

Buddy's bat. He has asked me to trade/sell. looks to have about 500 swings or so...normal bag scratches, minor end cap wear, a few small paint chips.. not used a full season yet. Very nice bat with a lot of life left..no spiderwebbing or composite cracks. Basically, the only reason he is wanting...