Search results

1. leftcenter01

2015 Border Battle

Is this going to be televised this year or streamed like last year?
  2. leftcenter01

SBF is becoming an Oakley Dealer

Since guys are only saying what their favorites are you arent getting the functional side of things. Sunglasses for sports should not have frames at the bottom of the lenses. Players when running and tracking a ball in flight will temporarily loose sight of the ball when it passes the frame at...
  3. leftcenter01

Shin guards for P, what do you wear

These are where it is at for pitching protection. They are a light weight bmx guard that covers from ankle to just above the knee. I wear them under my pants and most guys dont even know they are there. No problems getting them under my boombah, elite, or any other pant that is purchased from...
  4. leftcenter01

new dc41 pics

Ever here that if it ain't broke don't fix it? How could it be any better and pass testing?
  5. leftcenter01

Dc41

Just ordered a 27 from the store. I hope it will live up to the hype of this thread and the last mikens I used, og freak +. I currently swing the black cl22 and it's got well over 500 hits and going strong but fall leagues in Illinois are hard on bats so I decided to try out a dc as a back up...
  6. leftcenter01

softball a dying sport?

I think ld's are a big part of the problem. Local league for men in my area has an e league(rec level) and a mens upper and lower. Obviously with 3 levels of ball it should be easy to play in a league with players of your own ability to make for fun and competitive games. Our ld allows pretty...
  7. leftcenter01

shin guards...

I wear lizardskinz shin and knee guards and a worth pithing helmet. Watched a guy get his eye socket busted just last night in a rec league.
  8. leftcenter01

Terrible Rec League Swing!

I would say for a rec league swing its pretty good, and to be honest not a bad swing period. You do get a bit ahead of yourself but still seem to be hitting the ball hard. I would say just try to keep your hands back as long as possible before starting your swing allowing them to load as hips...
  9. leftcenter01

Cl22 2015

My 2013(grey) cl22 had a paint crack in 25 hits but its return has atleast 400 and no signs of any paint cracks at all. I think it is just hit and miss with them after that first batch.
  10. leftcenter01

Douchebag of the day?

I don't get it, we still yell hey batter batter when playing the field and chant at the other teams pitcher from the dugout.:D League night and having fun are what its meant to be about, but I still wouldn't yell foul on a shot down the line.
  11. leftcenter01

leftcenter01 list of gtg bros

Bro added all gtg guys
  12. leftcenter01

For Sale 27oz One .12

I have an og stadium in 26 good shape, any interest?
  13. leftcenter01

LTTF demarini one.12

Link dont work:(
  14. leftcenter01

LTTF demarini one.12

Looking for a 27oz one.12 thats in descent shape. Mine is on its last leg. I have an og stadium 26 for bait. Can be an og or blue limited edition and dont care about # hits as long as its not cracked or missing any large paint areas.
  15. leftcenter01

#ID2P / All day, err day...no matter what

I bet a lot of spring leagues are delayed this year. Leagues at riverroad are supposed to start next week, I don't see it happening with current conditions and rain moving in for the next few days.
  16. leftcenter01

So What Say You.....

Dr. CL22 said dead at 10:04 am.
  17. leftcenter01

What would you say is the best home run hitting bat of all time

Another I told ya so moment.:biggthumpup:
  18. leftcenter01

This is why I don't pitch.......

Ive been hit a couple times and I suit up, helmet and lizardskin shin and knee guards plus a cup. I also think it helps when those kinda guys that think its cool to shoot middle don't get any reaction from me. I snap it off and just get back on the rubber, same if I get hit. Pick up the ball...
  19. leftcenter01

Shin guards

I used soccer shin guards for along time, but I always worried about my knee cap getting smashed. I went to the lizards because of comfort and coverage.
  20. leftcenter01

Shin guards

I have the lizardskins too and they are all day comfortable. You can stretch before the game and sit for an hour between games with no issues. If you were your pants a bit baggy then you barely see them. They are most noticeable around the knee caps when someone is looking at you.