Search results

1. D

Slowpitch Survey

If selected, we will contact you directly. Thanks for taking the time.
  2. D

Slowpitch Survey

Please click on the link and answer the questions to have a chance to win a hat or shirt. https://sportsplaytests.com/#/survey/unoC7Ofs
  3. D

no more LS slowpitch line

Gentlemen, this has been a very interesting thread to read. Here are the facts: Louisville Slugger will continue with our slow-pitch line. We have been very successful over the past few years and have grabbed market share from the likes of Worth and Easton. The partnership that we now have...
  4. D

SuperZ?

Super Z ASA Old Stamp All, We are aware that the old ASA stamp was inadvertently placed on the bats instead of the new stamp. It was an artwork mistake. We have notified ASA and they will be posting on their approved bat website that these (2)- Super Z ASA bats are approved for all play...
  5. D

New line for LS

The Z4000's are out now. The USSSA and ASA dual stamp bats (end-loaded & balanced) launched on Jan. 1. The Z4000 Backman/Shoppe Power Load and the Hyper Z Senior bat will launch on March 1. Don't forget about the Sonic+ 1-piece bat that is still in the line at $199. DT
  6. D

Win a new Z4000 from Louisville Slugger

Want to win a brand new Z-4000 of your choice? Answer this quick #SluggerLabs survey for your chance: http://sluggerlabsslowpitch.questionpro.com/
  7. D

Louisville Slugger Bat Registration

You are correct as well as USSSA is asking all bat manufacturers to place individualized identification numbers on all bats for 2015. This is in addition to the QC #'s that we currently have. DT
  8. D

Louisville Slugger Bat Registration

https://www.facebook.com/LouisvilleSluggerSlowpitch/photos/pb.231510633629370.-2207520000.1408665631./609726679141095/?type=1&theater
  9. D

New Z

Yes, you heard right. There will be a Backman/Shoppe Z3000+ bat.
  10. D

Louisville Slugger Catalyst (SB105) Softball Bat Replacement Bat Issue

The (old) Sonic was a bat that never really hit the market. It did have an ASA stamp on it but was never approved for ASA. Plus is didn't pass the new USSSA standards. The new Sonic+ will release this summer and it will be offered in 0.5 oz. loads and will be USSSA only.
  11. D

Gentlemen, I do appreciate your opinions and they do not go unoticed, but something had to give. We cannot continue with this issue as there were a handful of customers that severly abused the system. We all know that there is no such thing as retail pricing, and it seems that everyone sells...
  12. D

All, It has come to my attention through our Customer Service Dept. that there are some customers that have recently purchased the Catalyst’s (SB105) at a huge discount from some of our retailers and are expecting a Z2000 in return for their replacement. Due to some customers that are...
  13. D

Old news, but the z3000 video

Good point! Might want to get him ready for the next video.
  14. D

Louisville Slugger SWAG

Give it a little time to pull up. It is a little slow.
  15. D

Old news, but the z3000 video

Gentlemen, No need to argue about how far I can hit them. I can promise you that a lot of the balls I hit went farther than 350. We had to film on the women's fast-pitch field at the University of Dallas as the baseball field was being worked on. Needless to say is that the Z3000 is a very...
  16. D

Louisville Slugger SWAG

Slugger Loyalists, We have entered into a partnership with Shirts & Logos as our custom apparel licensee.You will see on the link below that there are some items that would be great for you to wear both on and off of the field...
  17. D

Z3000 27oz endload

Gentlemen, This is a Z3000/USSSA demo bat for field testing only. As you can see the end cap is different and these will be the new end caps but this is not the correct color as well as the color of the connector piece will be different. I was able to send out 8 bats to my Shoppe players for...
  18. D

2013 Louisville Slugger Open House/Demo Night

Canadian Demo bump, bump, bump
  19. D

Z2000 USSSA/NSA models

“Thank you for your comments regarding recent news of durability concerns on the Louisville Slugger USSSA Z-2000 bats. The Z-2000 bat has experienced incredible success on the field, including Tim Cocco being named the USSSA Offensive Player of the Year after breaking the home run record. In...
  20. D

help ..my usssa z has a asa stamp???

Z2000 sb13ze Gentlemen, Maybe I can shed a little light on the subject as this was all great reading and I appreciate the interest and concern. This is a mistake/blem and it is being looked into. Our USSSA bats do not have either the old or the new ASA stamps on them. Just to let you...