Search results

1. batboy4014

LTB 2013 bj fulk or 2009 resmondo titan 26-27oz

That is what im looking for so let me know what you have. I would think about a 28oz depending on price.
  2. batboy4014

For Sale '07 Virus FP VIRFP1 33/25

I have a virus fp bat for sale 33/25. She is in pretty good shape shows a little end wear and some nicks in the paint. This was my girlfriends bat and the girlfriend is now gone as of yesterday so i need to move the bat. looking to get 200 obo if i'm high let me know.. I went by the price guide.
  3. batboy4014

good trade??

I know a guy that has two plague. i talked to him tonight and i will be trading a connell mayhem orange returnable and 30. One is returnable the other is a nr. . what do you think about the trade. the mayhem i was going to sale it because i picked it up in a trade about a week ago. I already...
  4. batboy4014

LTB long haul bomber 26

looking for one. let me know what you have and price. pictures would be great as well.. thanks
  5. batboy4014

looking for M7JHA SA MODEL 26.5 R/B

Let me know what you have... It's the red black and gold one
  6. batboy4014

For Sale ussa catalyst sb105 28oz

soldlooking to sale the 28oz cata i picked up over the week end. i don't know much about it, it does show a little end cap wear. scratches but nothing deeper than the paint. there are no cracks or anything like that. if you have any questions just post it. looking for 170 shipped out. lmk...
  7. batboy4014

sb3 fs here

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=907922
  8. batboy4014

For Sale st1-z 30oz and sb3 26oz

looking to sale both of these bats. st1-z 30oz looking to get 100 shipped out. sold there are no waves or dents on this bat still has the og easton price sticker. normal wear, no clue how many hits are on it. sb3 26oz looking to move it for 90 shipped out. there are no dents might be a...
  9. batboy4014

For Sale niw 26ba AV

i have a niw av for sale i don't really want to sale it but i need to buy some stuff for my new house. the bat has never seen a ball. paper work dated 6-10-10 looking for 260 shipped. if pictures are needed i can but it's niw. thanks.
  10. batboy4014

fs scn7b 32/23

looking to move this does have what sounds like a beebee sound. little end cap wear.other than that i don't know much about it. looking to get 170 shipped.
  11. batboy4014

For Sale 28fl av

28fl av in good shape does have a little end wear. not sure on the hit. been sitting in my room since i got it. need to move it to get more money for down payment or i would keep it. bat is returnable. 185 shipped. the bat is the top av in the picture bottem was sold to tom.
  12. batboy4014

For Sale 27oz ds niw

looking to sale it for 190obo with paper work from 2weeks ago. can ship out tomorrow. 7/26/2010 on the paper work.
  13. batboy4014

For Sale srv5 salvo 26oz

pending payment 26oz salvo in good shape got it used. since i have had it i have maybe put 50 if that on it. does sound like there is one beebee in it. but there's really not any wear on the bat. there is one nick shown in pic. paper work dated 4-23-2010 looking to get 175 shipped. if im high...
  14. batboy4014

guru 44-375 lmk

trying to help a friend find some in yellow maybe white. lmk what you got.
  15. batboy4014

my dilemma...

so i'm going to buy a house soon and i have to come up with more money than i thought and i started thinking about what bats i could let go of. I really don't think i can do it. i know that's pretty bad but it's like little piece of me. i was thinking maybe the 28fl and the 27ba av's and the 09...
  16. batboy4014

combat hat where?

im really looking to get one before friday the 13th to wear to the long haul bombers. im not sure how long shipping will be for each company but feedback would be great. not really sure what color maybe blue. thanks
  17. batboy4014

Price Check og rt? 30oz fs

bat does have a slight wave. the pins are tight. picked it up but don't need it since it's a 30oz
  18. batboy4014

pias find miken

picked both of them up today. don't really know anything about the viper but it was priced right for me so i picked it up. if 70 is to much i will take it back. I'm not a miken guy so i picked it up to move it on the board unless i can't make a couple dollars. f98 i know that i will make...
  19. batboy4014

For Sale 26oz bj fulk nr niw and 26oz m798

both bats are a friends bats. looking to get $150 shipped for the 26oz fulk. 26oz m798. not really sure the hit count on the bat. i was told 150 to 200 but don't hold me to it since it's not my bat. does show end cap wear but there are no cracks or any thing like that. looking to get 150...
  20. batboy4014

For Sale/Trade 28oz og may98

sold i have for sale a og may98 28oz for sale i got the bat in a trade. don't know how many hits it has. on it. the only wear that i really see it a little end cap wear. which i tried to show in the pics. the bat doesn't have any cracks webbing or anything like that. there is a little space...