Search results

1. crotchrocketcbr

For Trade Shoei Motorcycle Helmet

pm pics and also what bats would u be interested in? i have an utrip easton scn16, 08 utrip helmer, an 08 rbfrenzy 120 (28oz though), or how much u looking for cash?
  2. crotchrocketcbr

dc41 webbing

it is clear coated, just a flat clear...you can see the graffics are burried under the clear when you look closely
  3. crotchrocketcbr

Rawlings Revo 750

oh, thought mine was like 90 bucks...maybe its a dif revo model then...
  4. crotchrocketcbr

Rawlings Revo 750

i have a first base revo and i loved it cuz there was virtually no break in period...but there is also virtually no padding, wich i think made it so there no break in and actually game ready...but they are cheap so u get what u pay for
  5. crotchrocketcbr

Best Large Roller Bag

id also like to know, i hate most shelves in the bags ive had and seen, they are flimsy and your crap always just falls thru to the bottom, the only one ive seen (via pictures/video) with nice sturdy shelves is the no errors, but its so effin big id feel like a jerkoff luggin it around the...
  6. crotchrocketcbr

Rawlings Revo Series Gloves

for anyone else looking, ive had this glove a couple weeks now and have used it in a few games and i absolutely love it...there isnt as much padding in the finger stalls/palm as my roddy had and our short stop has a cannon so it does sting when i dont catch em in the webbing, but overall this...
  7. crotchrocketcbr

best bat bag and why

thanks for the replies...i looked and so far the tanel rage is the frontrunner, i found a video on youtube of a guy showing it off...he said one of the shelf/dividers can be pulled down to make a bigger compartment, and thats what the octane bag does too and it sucks...on the rage is it pretty...
  8. crotchrocketcbr

best bat bag and why

i have the easton octane bag right now but one of the zippers ripped...i love the golf bag style shoulder straps for carrying the bag...i figure whatever the next bag i buy i can somehow hook those onto it...but i hate the inside of the octane bag, i has 3 "seperate" compartments that are...
  9. crotchrocketcbr

For Sale/Trade fs/ft - roddy 1b mitt

Bump...also pm me a price if ur interested in buying it vs a trade
  10. crotchrocketcbr

the only reason I could of for it not being game ready is just the feel for a new glove and being comfortable with it
  11. crotchrocketcbr

yeah, you should see what they did to my worth liberty
  12. crotchrocketcbr

i ordered the first base mitt and i love it, i used it in a game the day after i got it, only ball it ever saw before being used in a game was from warming up for 5 minutes and it was scooping and catching ****ty throws like any other glove...it requires no breakin...not having the laces on the...
  13. crotchrocketcbr

if its a glove id like a trap or a mod trap for the outfield, 14" and not floppy, sorry i shoulda been alittle specific in the first post...if its awesome, we can discuss me adding a couple bucks too make it an even deal
  14. crotchrocketcbr

lol, still here
  15. crotchrocketcbr

just to show how big this glove is, here it is with a 13" first base mitt in two comparable pics...
  16. crotchrocketcbr

i have a 14" black roddy with red palm first base mitt... there are no names or numbers on this, just the model number, rdz 100... no rips or tears but used, lays flat but is NOT floppy... this glove is HUGE, i think its dif bigger then a 14"... it has alot of life left in it, its...
  17. crotchrocketcbr

Nokona sbm100 RHT 14"

still looking? i have a roddy 1b mitt i bought used at the beginning of last season...its a beast...i think the guy told me it was 14" but id say it might even be bigger...i just bought a new revo 13" and am going to see if i like it on monday, if i do and you have any intrest in the roddy we...
  18. crotchrocketcbr

Slow Pitch 1st Base Glove/Mitt??

i have a 14" roddy 1b mitt that i bought used off here 2 years ago, its giant i swear its bigger then a 14, but i love it...however its all floppy now so last night i ordered a ralings revo 1b...biggest they make it in is 13, ill post back in here how i like it...an actuall 1b mitt has imo...
  19. crotchrocketcbr

Nokona sbm100 RHT 14"

edit - nevermind, free bump i guess lol
  20. crotchrocketcbr

can i re-break in a glove?

I put a clamp on the heel and its 95% shaped how i wanted it..this worked great thanks for the advice!