Search results

1. D

muscles used for front arm?

be less concerned with the muscles and more concerned with the movements. Knowing exactly which muscles are firing are less important than the movements themselves during swinging, coordination of movements and firing patterns.
  2. D

KT Tape for surgical repaired bicep tendon?

I am in agreement with Wcoast. Fix the issue. I know I write this a lot on here, but in all my years of practice, I have not seen greater results than with the use of ART and Graston techniques. I suffered a torn biceps tendon myself, mine was at distal end, near the forearm. I performed...
  3. D

Who has done a body detox?

standard process carries a good 21 day detox that can be modified. Best ive come across
  4. D

I cannot find a good pair of shoes to save my life.

Try these ... aline.com. I get them for all my pts.
  5. D

injury question

What is limiting you from running?
  6. D

Get stronger before you hit....

Hysterical
  7. D

Intermittent fasting and training timing.

I think you need to look behind the concept of IF. From what I understand it comes down to 2 major benefits: increased GH release, and weight loss. If your concern is weight loss, the IF works because you are able to drop all your calories in a couple of days. Ive lost a ton of weight fasting...
  8. D

M.A.T. Therapy?

I dont have any experience with mat therapy, but it does look interesting. I would look into ART or Gaston techniques. They have been the most successful treatments I have come across in my practice.
  9. D

B1 b2 l1 l2

Have 2L2s and aB2. Both are great bats. Takes a few hundred swings to get them broken in, but great once they are. Only get hotter. Never swung a Z, so I cant compare.
  10. D

Easton l2 wegman

Got 2. Favorite bats right now.
  11. D

My first easton bat.

I've been swinging some version of the worth reload/hall since it came out. A league i play in went to supplied eastons, and i started swinging an L2. I eventually bought one, but still couldn't put down the Hall...until about two weeks ago. Once you get used to those eastons, they out hit just...
  12. D

Easton B1,B2,L1,L2

They're all hot. Pick endload or balanced, one piece or two. Then buy the one that goes with your answers.
  13. D

L2

Absolutely love it. Favorite new stamp bat.
  14. D

L2 and B2 info

Recently picked up a 27oz B2, don't have enough swings on it to give you a real review, but it definitely feels heavy. I weighed it and it was 27oz on the button. Actually feels heavier in hand than my L2, swings more balanced, I'd say a slight endload. First impression...was hitting the ball...
  15. D

no love for the 1 piece

Just figured I'd throw it out there. I've been swinging a 26oz L2 in a supplied bat league and fell in love with it. Hits the ball about as well as any bat I've swung in a while. Everyone keeps telling me to swing the L1 because its better. Never liked the feedback. I'm sure its just in my...
  16. D

no love for the 1 piece

I see tons of of posts for the 2 piece eastons, but barely anything for the 1 piece. Are they really that much better?
  17. D

For Sale 26oz L2

How about 175
  18. D

Need input from guys who have been around a while

take bp with both. see what you hit better with. use that bat.
  19. D

softball is here.....can we get some easton hats?!?!

league I play in mandates like uniforms...cant wear different hats...either all the same or don't wear one
  20. D

nagging pulled calf

i agree with wcoast and gish, sounds like a textbook plantaris. Get it checked out. If it is, a heel cup or lift will provide immediate relief, and allow quicker healing. The muscle scraping he is talking about works well too. Find a practicioner licensed in ART, Graston, FAKTR, or something...