Search results

1. K

For Sale Contest! -New Novak Logo for 3 FREE Gloves

Okay! Here's the deal. We're currently running a contest for a new Novak logo. We feel as though it's time for a makeover of the existing Novak logo to something more creative, exciting and modern. If you are a graphic artist or a creative person, feel free to enter. Whoever submits the...
  2. K

Contest! -New Novak Logo for 3 FREE Gloves

Okay! Here's the deal. We're currently running a contest for a new Novak logo. We feel as though it's time for a makeover of the existing Novak logo to something more creative, exciting and modern. If you are a graphic artist or a creative person, feel free to enter. Whoever submits the...
  3. K

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

Gentlemen, I would like to announce that the Novak Custom Kip glove special ($125) is back with a guarantee! Regular price - $250 If you do not receive your glove within 6 full weeks from the time you place your order, your glove will be FREE!!!! Promotional Code: 2011NOVAK...
  4. K

Novak Kip Glove Deal is Back!!

Gentlemen, I would like to announce that the Novak Custom Kip glove special ($125) is back with a guarantee! If you do not receive your glove within 6 full weeks from the time you place your order, your glove will be FREE!!!! Promotional Code: 2011NOVAK I know we had a lot of...
  5. K

Columbia Blue and Burgundy Kip Leather Availale

Columbia Blue and Burgundy Kip leather now available. These are 2 of the new colors exclusive to Novak Athletics. If you want any of these colors on your glove, simply state in the special instructions box where you'd like them. The website is not set up to accommodate the colors yet. To...
  6. K

Novak Custom Gloves on their way (Pics)

Here are a few pics of some recent orders. If yours is not up here, don't worry it's on its way. I also included some pics of some gloves which show the new new kip leather colors (Columbia Blue / Burgundy) which are exclusive to Novak Custom gloves. To order a custom glove and receive a 10%...
  7. K

Novak Custom Gloves (Promo ends March 1)

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the promotion for 25% off all custom gloves ends march 1. Make sure to use the promotional code: NA2009 to receive the discount. www.novakathletics.com
  8. K

DaSexy Update and pic(Only 300 Left)

QUick update for everyone. After week #1, 200 DaSexy kip Leather gloves have been pre-ordered which means that there are only 300 left at the $100 price. To order, visit www.novakathletics.com. Remember, all custom gloves are currently 25% off until March 1. The promotional code for the...
  9. K

Novak Kip Custom Gloves (Design your own)

www.novakathletics.com promotional code: NA2009 25% off ALL custom gloves DaSexy: 2009 Limited 1st edition - Big Show Kip Leather 1st 500 ordered only $100
  10. K

Novak Custom Gloves(Promotion Code)

Sorry about that. The promotion code to receive 25% off is: NA2009 www.novakathletics.com