Novak Kip Glove Deal is Back!!

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Gentlemen,

I would like to announce that the Novak Custom Kip glove special ($125) is back with a guarantee!

If you do not receive your glove within 6 full weeks from the time you place your order, your glove will be FREE!!!!

Promotional Code: 2011NOVAK

I know we had a lot of issues last year and our customer service and delivery time was poor for some of you. For that we truly do apologize as we realize that was unacceptable. In addition, some of those problems continued until recently. We are now under new management and have a new customer service rep (Billy Ramirez) who will be responding to emails. Please send all emails to [email protected].

We hope by offering this exceptional deal with the appropriate customer service, we can earn back your trust and future business. If we fail, we are prepared to deal with the consequences by offering you your glove for FREE.

Please note: There are a few restrictions to this deal. We will not go beyond our standard glove options. If you can not do it online, then we will not do it. We have many options available for you that are within our area of expertise and we will minimize any mistakes by sticking to this.

The only exception we'll make is to allow you to order any web for any position. Please indicate in the special instructions box if you'd like one of the webs listed in the infield section for your outfielder's glove. Lastly, we will make sure to make all gloves with the softball pattern unless stated otherwise.

Please enter the promotional code below to receive your Custom Kip for $125.

Promotional Code: 2011NOVAK

Thanks for this opportunity to make things right.

Regards,

John Novak

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Gabes_Glove_2010_2.jpg

Sun_Devils.jpg

Zipperking

WTP all day
perfect...i just got a small tear in the web of my Da Sexy. I'll give this another chance, since you really do have a great product.

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey, question for you, kavon90.

On your site where we're customizing the glove, where it says, "Trap (2 piece)" under the web style section, you show a picture of a modified trapeze.

Do you guys offer a true 2 piece trapeze option? Like this:

http://www.ballgloves.com/cgi-local/p.pl?GMP70RG

Please LMK.

Yes we do. In the special instructions box, indicate that you want the 2 piece trap without the bar at the top.

Please spread the word about the promotion! Thanks!

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Another question: are we stuck with the finger pad? Can we leave special instructions to leave the finger pad off the glove?

kavon90

Outstanding Bad Dealer
when does the 6 week start? time of order, time order was received? day it was started?

It will start the day after you place the order. In addition, since we are on the west coast, we will be utilizing pacific standard time for all orders.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
dammit, just ordered $200 bucks worth of stuff from boombah yesterday, I love my novaks, I should have got a smaller one, time to go sell some more stuff

luckydog_20

do these gloves run big or small? looking to get a outfielders glove in a 13" should i go up or down or stay right at 13? It will be a 2 piece trap without the bar at the top.