Search results

1. T

FS: Glovesmith Longhorn L1250

Bought this new last year and used it in MAYBE 5 games and to warm-up about half a dozen times. RHT 12.5". Excellent condition. Looking to get $50 shipped. http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/t4t3r/P1000146.jpg
  2. T

LTB: 26oz Worth Titan Utrip

Looking for a 26oz Worth Titan (black one), must be returnable and in decent condition. Actually would prefer one that has some swings on it but no cracks please. LMK what you have...
  3. T

FS/FT: 34/27 Mayhem98

Bought used off here last year. We are switching to Utrip this year so I'm looking to trade for a 34/26 or 24/27 Utrip bat (Titan, JH Titan, OGJH, etc). Handle was replaced with athletic tape, returnable but no receipt. End cap in good shape, just a little wear. Prefer to trade but will sell...
  4. T

vtw8lftr is GTG

Sold a bat to vtw8lftr, payment was fast and communication was great.
  5. T

FS: PSTZ 27oz

27oz, no dings or dents but a few paint chips on the barrel and taper. Original grip removed and replaced with black athletic tape. It was clearcoated before I bought it but its a bit messy and could probably use another layer. Endcap looks great. Pics...
  6. T

ScrewySalmon is GTG

Sold a bat to this bro - quick payment and great communication. Couldn't ask for a better deal. ScrewySalmon is definitely GTG!
  7. T

ldchavez3 is GTG

Paid quickly, deal was super smooth. Enjoy the bat bro!
  8. T

jbailey86 is GTG

Traded bats with jbailey86, he shipped quickly and showed great communication throughout the whole deal. do NOT hesitate to deal with this guy...
  9. T

BAD Deal with Middleshoot!

This "open deal" has been documented on the Worth board (http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=462061) and the Sales feedback board, but I believe it is now definitely a bad deal: I traded a 26oz M7598 with a paint blemish and receipt to Middleshoot for a 27oz Booger (his trade...
  10. T

Anyone know Middleshoot?

Still trying to get this deal (http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=462061) straightened out with him and have not been able to get in touch with him since Saturday. I know it was a holiday weekend but he read 2 of my messages and did not respond. I'm sitting here with a cracked bat...
  11. T

need help to get a deal worked out

I traded a 26oz m7598 which was a paint blemish bat with receipt and just over a 100 swings for a 27oz returnable og booger with 300 swings and some cash. The booger arrived to me today with what appears to be the beginning of the infamous taper crack ("cracked" thread on the worth forum has a...
  12. T

mnr4evr is GTG

Bought some pants from this guy, gave me a good deal and shipped quickly. Pants look and fit great. mnr4evr is GTG!
  13. T

Shoxg is GTG

Excellent communication from Shoxg and he paid quickly. Couldn't have been a smoother deal. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro!
  14. T

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM is GTG

Bought a pair of pants off this board bro. Great communication, shipping was fast, and I'd think the pants were brand new if he hadn't said otherwise. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!
  15. T

blazinsoftballz is GTG

Paid quickly and great communication, blazinsoftballz is GTG...
  16. T

Artie is GTG

Artie is GTG, fast shipping and condition was just as he described.
  17. T

UGA_00 is gtg

Quick shipping and great communication, would definitely deal with him again.
  18. T

scoie22 is gtg

easy to work with, shipped quickly.
  19. T

herts9 is GTG

It's not like he doesn't have enough feedback already but herts9 is GTG. I shipped a bat to him first as I don't have any feedback and he paypaled immediately and PM'd me to let me know he had sent the funds. Don't hesitate to deal with this fine gentleman.