Search results

1. T

Looking for a Reloaded

Anybody have 25.5 oz Adidas Reloaded that they want to get rid of?
  2. T

Looking for the Orange Melee

Looking for a 25 oz 12 inch Melee. Anybody have a 25 oz that they want to move?
  3. T

Free All Weather Dudley ASA balls

i have about 100 of the old ASA Dudley Tournament Plus all weather softballs. 47 and 50 COR. Free with local pickup in northern Virginia. (I don’t have the time or energy to box up and ship)
  4. T

Looking for Dudley Balanced

Anybody have a 27oz Dudley Lightening or 2.0 (not Lift) that they want to sell?
  5. T

Dudley

i see that Dave V’s reviews raise performance questions about the new Dudley’s. These reviews provide a great service to senior players and help to cut through the hype. I have no idea why a bat company like Dudley with a winning product would roll out a new bat that has problems.
  6. T

LTB Nightmare

Anybody have a 25 or 26 oz Nightmare that they want to sell?
  7. T

Looking for a Dudley

Anybody have a slightly used 26 oz 12 inch barrel that they want to sell?
  8. T

Dudley

Anybody have a 12 inch 26 oz Dudley that they want to sell?
  9. T

Glove Repair Prjects

Well, I decided to take the plunge on glove repairs. I had an old Rawlings Sg96 that had a hole between the index finger and second finger and also one in the inner palm from years of sweat. I took this sucker apart and glued and sewed in patches. I had to learn about hand sewing leather and...
  10. T

Adidas Melee

Looking for a 27 oz balanced Melee.
  11. T

For Sale Free Softballs

I have a huge bin of 44/47/50 COR softballs. Probably 250-300. All in very good condition. I live in Fairfax County Virginia. Free to anybody who wants to pick them up.
  12. T

LTB Miken Freak 52

Looking for a range of weights. Interested in balanced but will consider max loads.
  13. T

LTB Miken 52 balanced

Looking for a 27 oz or 28 oz balanced Miken 52.
  14. T

Dudley Balanced

The sticky coating on the barrel of my balanced Dudley disappeared after about 75-100 swings. Did anybody else have the same experience?
  15. T

For Trade Flipper 27 oz

I have a returnable 27 oz Flipper with about 50 BP swings and 20 game swings. It is in almost perfect condition. I don't like the end load and would like to trade for a 27 oz Aftermath in similar condition. If interested, LMK and we can exchange pics.
  16. T

For Sale $120 Bat Sale - 4th of July Special

I have eight ASA Easton BH Synergy (SCN 11BH) 28 oz bats and two 28oz Easton Stealths (SCN5) for sale. I am looking for $120 each. The Synergy's are all in excellent or mint condition. These bats are tanks and become extremely hot when broken in. The Stealths are also in very good...
  17. T

For Sale Easton extended-SCX3- 30 oz

I have three Easton SCX3 Extendeds. All are 30 oz. Good to near mint condition. $210 for the one with a little end cap wear . $230 for the one in the middle and $260 for the the other. .
  18. T

GTG Ritter69 is gtg

Thanks for the demarini senior bat.
  19. T

Nokona weights

I had a lot of extra time on my hands and decided to weigh my gloves at the post office: AMG 700K --Bolt patch ( minus leather pad and felt in palm)--24.1 oz AMG 400K old--white patch--28.2 oz AMG 400 ( red patch)--30.2 oz AMG 700X ( minus leather pad and felt in palm)- 30.5 oz AMG 700...
  20. T

Felt in fingers

Anybody have any idea why Nokona extends the felt in the fingers half way down into the palm? It makes it difficult to get a good pocket and it equivalent to having a partial palm pad. It is a pain to cut it out but the surgery results in a much better glove.