Search results

1. J

240 PSI?

I'm fine withwith 240. My old faithful vx2 is at 240 and still rocks a hotdot ball
  2. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

sorry been working 17 hours a day the last couple weeks. you should have gotten a tracking email. usps shows it will be delivered tomorrow. Sorry, poor excuse, but life happens. Please let me know when it arrives in your hands
  3. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

just the utrip left bump
  4. J

Anyone besides me had their Stadium handle warp?

seen a vx2utrip with the aluminum handle warp once. but I thing the bat was thrown
  5. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

bump
  6. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

pm sent
  7. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

Deuce is sold
  8. J

I hit them a few but didn't like the feel with the hot dot. Most leagues and tourneys here use...

I hit them a few but didn't like the feel with the hot dot. Most leagues and tourneys here use it and I've slowly started shifting to the legits. Plus I have 4 game ready bats I'm already swinging
  9. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

it definetly is. both the utrip and Duece are heavier than most recent D's They are ok but it did not like how they felt with the hot dot which it what most parks out here use.
  10. J

my bad. it is a 26.

my bad. it is a 26.
  11. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

condition of the triple crown?
  12. J

For Sale 3 Demarinis

27oz utrip juggy OVL, 5-10 hits $190 27oz ASA juggy OVL, 5-10 hits $190 SOLD 26oz Duece, 20 hits $210 SOLD All bats returnable with receipt
  13. J

NIW OG Miken Ultra

Havent seen a NIW OG for sale in a long time but I remember a few years back they were fetching over ~$600
  14. J

For Sale og flex + others

sorry guys it's hard to keep track. I had 4 different people saying they wanted it adn none sent a payment. Aftony26 ... I texted you back that I got nothing from PP and didn't hear back so I figured you walked like the others. my phone and pm box got so convoluted with people pm's and...
  15. J

bump... STILL HERE
  16. J

For Sale NWT Wilson Staff Snakeskin embossed outfielder glove

educate me on the japan staff gloves in general please. Why so good/expensive
  17. J

Future is sold
  18. J

For Sale cl22, future, j3a

price drop...
  19. J

price drop.
  20. J

For Sale cl22, j3a, future, og flex

bump.............