For Sale og flex + others

JMS

Softball Eh?!
og flex

Has unknown hits + a paint chip, it does not go into the composite. (i.e I cannot get a finger nail under and lift the composite like you can when these start to crack)

26 og flex----$110 shipped SOLD!

20151121_100137_zps5llnocji.jpg

20151121_100238_zpswk07y3lb.jpg
20151121_100316_zpsxmvdo1ub.jpg

Last edited:

JMS

Softball Eh?!
sorry guys it's hard to keep track. I had 4 different people saying they wanted it adn none sent a payment. Aftony26 ... I texted you back that I got nothing from PP and didn't hear back so I figured you walked like the others.

my phone and pm box got so convoluted with people pm's and people that flaked out I cleared my box out.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok well I want it and I need you to send me a pm saying ok. I'm not just going to randomly send money around to people.

sorry guys it's hard to keep track. I had 4 different people saying they wanted it adn none sent a payment. Aftony26 ... I texted you back that I got nothing from PP and didn't hear back so I figured you walked like the others.

my phone and pm box got so convoluted with people pm's and people that flaked out I cleared my box out.

Last text I received from you was the pics you sent on 03 Dec @ 0113. It's all good tho man, musta just not came thru. Let fritz grab it.