Search results

1. Scooby

So good to be back!!!!

Due to a shoulder injury,I had to shut down playing ball 5 years ago. Now I am back and I'm ready to start getting my gear back in my bag. I missed you guys!!!!:D
  2. Scooby

LTB Louisville slugger blue flame

Before ordering off the internet,wanted to see if anybody had one they wanted to get rid of first. PM me if you do.
  3. Scooby

Coming back into the Game! Need bat advice!

After 4 years I'm getting back into the game after dealing with shoulder and bicep issues. Seems to be a lot of good bats out now,so It's making my decision a little harder. I swung endloaded 27.5 bats when I played and am looking for the same this go around. Let me know guys/gals,suggestions...
  4. Scooby

For Sale Blackout 27.5 Black/Yellow

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1383371 SOLD
  5. Scooby

For Sale Blackout Black/Yellow 27.5

I got a 27.5 oz blackout that just sits in the bag. Has the typical scratches.$95 shipped,priority and insurance.
  6. Scooby

Price Check Blackout 34/27.5

Got a black/yellow blackout (2013 I believe) that I put about 300 hits on.It just sits in the bag,so I figure somebody else could use it.Any idea on price? I'll get pics up tomorrow so you can take a look.Thanks
  7. Scooby

GTG nickham10 is GTG

Got a black out from him and he shipped it quickly and bat was as he described it. Good communication.
  8. Scooby

LTB 27.5 Team Bat Cheap

Looking for a good used bat for some 44/400 balls. I mainly want to have one on hand to keep the guys from the using the blackout. Not sure about price, but if you have anything in the $50 price range (+/- a few dollars) let me know. now. Thanks
  9. Scooby

LTB 34" 27.5 Enload Blackout

Hey guys, due to various reasons, I got out of softball. I'm going to do a fund raiser for a children's hospital, so I need a bat. From what I've heard, the blackout is very good. Black/yellow is what I need according to a buddy. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  10. Scooby

LTB 270z J3A

NR,NIW,receipt,etc. Doesn't matter. Will be used for some BP and a Charity game and then probably will sit in the closet until needed again.Let me know.
  11. Scooby

For Sale Stadium

Around 150-200 cuts.Back and knee problems are forcing me out of the game. $130 shipped obo.Bat is returnable,but I can't find the receipt.
  12. Scooby

Price Check Demarini stadium

I got a 27oz stadium (not a stadium 2) that has around 150-200 hits that is returnable,but I doubt I can find the receipt.Due to a bad back and my knees,I just can't play like I used to,so I'm selling my gear.I'll get pics up later,since I have some softballs that I need to take pics also. What...
  13. Scooby

For Sale 5.1 Home Theater

I used them for a year or two and upgraded.No longer need them. The speakers are refurbs and the subwoofer was new when purchased. They are all in very good shape.They are made by Energy with is the same company as Klipsch,Mirage,etc.You will get the following.... Towers: C-300 (2) Center...
  14. Scooby

What are you using to carry balls.

I got about 40-50 that I usually put in buckets,but I want to get something different. I was thinking about some sort of duffle bag.Suggestions?
  15. Scooby

LTB Evil Hot Max

Got a buddy wanting to try these out,but he doesn't want to buy a dozen right now. He wants to get 4-6 of them.I have his money in my account,so if you have a few,let me know.
  16. Scooby

For Sale/Trade Mizuno cleats/turfs Sz 13

I got a brand new pair of Mizuno 9 Spike Franchise G3 low. $35.00 shipped obo. I also have a pair of 9 Spike Blast Mid $30.00 shipped obo They have the typical dirt staining on the white part at the bottom,other than that,they are in really good shape. I will consider a trade for some Evil Balls.
  17. Scooby

For Sale/Trade SpaMassage Thai Massager with heat

Purchased this massager last year and used it maybe 3 times.looking for $65.00 shipped obo or would trade for some Evil Softballs..Hot Max,etc. It is in very good condition.Just don't use it. Box is just a little worn. Deluxe Thai Spa Massager with soothing heat Over 100 points of...
  18. Scooby

LTB New/Used 44/400 or 44/375 balls

I need to add another 1/2 dozen or maybe a dozen to my bag. Evil,Trump,etc. I don't need great shape,but not junk either.
  19. Scooby

LTB Evil BP Balls

Looking for a dozen or maybe two if price is right. LMK what you got. New,used.
  20. Scooby

LTB 28oz Demarini Cartel w/ receipt

Looking for a Cartel in a 28oz.I know I can find them online,but would rather deal with the guys on the board.LMK