Search results

1. Rawyzf

For Sale FS: Samsung S6 32GB - Black Sapphire - Excellent Condition - Verizon

FS: Samsung S6 32GB - Black Sapphire - Excellent Condition - Verizon Just upgraded, so selling this phone. Perfect condition, spent its whole life in a Spigen case (included x2) and screen protector (removed to show screen is scratch free). Also included is the orginal box, instructions, usb...
  2. Rawyzf

For Trade 26oz Easton S2 (SP13S2 Dual Stamped)

Bumparoooooo
  3. Rawyzf

No cracking of the composite, I can assure you that. It's just the label/sticker that is wrinked and looks funny. Thank you for the price range, I'll update the thread to $100 shipped/bo.
  4. Rawyzf

26oz Easton Power Brigade S2 (SP13S2 Dual Stamped) Supposedly the same or very similar to the Synergy 98. Bat is in good condition, not sure on hit count. I've owned it for 2-3 years now and only used it in 2 ASA tournaments. There is a very tiny rattle, like 1 spec of sand. Very faint. I...
  5. Rawyzf

For Sale 27 oz Extend / SCN9 Stealth FS

I remember when this combo would fetch $500-$600.
  6. Rawyzf

For Trade 26oz OG Combat Avarice

Thanks, sold and shipped yesterday! Damn, would have been interested. Sold and shipped yesterday.
  7. Rawyzf

I honestly have no clue what to ask. I've been out of the selling market for a long time. You can see how dusty my scale is!
  8. Rawyzf

OG Avarice

I just posted mine in the Combat Sale section: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18706674#post18706674
  9. Rawyzf

TRADED 26oz OG Combat Avarice Scale weight with Grip is 27.5. I just can't hit with this bat, so it has to go. Looking for something in the last year or 2 for Combat, USSSA, EL preferred. 26oz-27oz. Mikens also welcome. Bat is in great shape, has normal webbing. Couple chips. Looks like...
  10. Rawyzf

LTB Easton SCN19 27oz or 28oz

Bump this up.
  11. Rawyzf

LTB 27oz Combat OG Avarice

I have a 26oz OG, lmk if interested. If I remember right, scale weight was 27. I can double check.
  12. Rawyzf

I'll shoot you a PM
  13. Rawyzf

Easton SCN19 27oz or 28oz Looking for a SCN19 in 27oz or 28oz, buddy has one that is chipping paint and league wont let him use it anymore. Must have the USSSA stamp/engraved.
  14. Rawyzf

Freak Black USSSA

Reminds me of the telescoping Mutants!
  15. Rawyzf

WTB: OG Avarice USSSA

Bump, got one, would like 1 more.
  16. Rawyzf

For Sale/Trade 27oz DeMarini Mad Dawg

Got it, thanks!
  17. Rawyzf

For Sale/Trade 27oz DeMarini Mad Dawg

PM if you want it, I'll shoot you paypal info.