Search results

1. X

For Sale/Trade 2 for 1 -- OG Fulk and OG Syn+

Our league just began requiring new stamp USSSA bats, so I am getting rid of the bats I have been swinging the last couple of years. Both were used once a week for church league ball by a skinny 165lb. cyclist (me), so I am guessing they have a lot of life left in them. I haven't been around in...
  2. X

LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI

$SOLD$ LTS 26 oz. CNT+ RI SOLD!
  3. X

LTT CNT+ RI for beat up OG+

CLOSED: No longer looking I have a 26oz CNT+ Reissue with maybe 50 swings on it that I am looking to trade for a beat up 26-28oz SCX23. Paint cracks or significant endcap wear okay. I won't accept a bat that has a composite crack, but that is about it. Bat has maybe 25 hits since this...
  4. X

Noles0129 is GTG

Noles paid fast, communicated clearly, and was all around good to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  5. X

LTS Clean 27 oz. SCN3

SOLD!! A very sad day boys and girls...I must sell my 27 oz. SCN3. I never even got to hit this one, literally not one swing. But I need a new camera body for work, and that comes first. This bat is obviously clean, with no spiderwebbing and only the tiniest bit of endcap wear. It does have a...
  6. X

syracuse is G2G

Just made a trade with syacuse and even though there was some confusion, he was as stand-up as guys get. Don't hesitate to deal with him. I won't.
  7. X

LTT 26 Flex for 27 Flex/Ext

I have a 26 oz. OG Flex that is in great shape that I want to trade for a 27 oz. OG Flex or OG Ext. This bat has ZERO spiderwebbing, No rattle, endcap separation, etc. It is in fantastic shape with a few small chips and scratches from rough fields. I will consider 2 for 1 trades from any...
  8. X

bernie is GTG

bernie is new, but his first deal went smooth. Paid quick and communicated well. Great start for bernie.
  9. X

Ultima95 is GTG!

Just did a deal with Ultima95 and it was smooth as silk. Great communication, fast payment, and even left feedback quickly. No complaints here, don't hesitate to deal with him.
  10. X

LTT/LTS 27 oz. 09 Titan

Looking to trade or sell an 09 black Titan, 27 oz. with about 250 swings. It has spiderwebbing in the sweetspot and is otherwise in vey good shape. This is still on the market due to MANY people promising Paypal and not delivering. First SOLD takes it. Will also use as a partial trade...
  11. X

Sburgy4 is GTG

Sold a bat to Sburgy4 and had no problems whatsoever. Quick payment and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  12. X

TP22 is GTG

TP22 sold me an OG Flex last week and the transaction could not have been smoother. He sold it for a buddy, took the pictures himself and even cleaned up the bat and retaped it. That is going above and beyond. Thanks to TP22 for a great deal.
  13. X

flyboy23 is GTG!

Met with flyboy23 to sell a bat face to face. No problems at all, would not hesitate to work with him again. Thanks!
  14. X

LTT/LTS 27 oz. Black Titan

LTT/LTS 27oz. 2009 Titan 120. This bat has about 250 hits on it, webbing in the sweetspot, and the tiniest rattle I have ever heard in a Worth or Miken bat. You can only hear it if your ear is literally touching the bat. Looking for $165 or a 26 oz. Fulk or MV1. May also consider trades...
  15. X

LTTF 26 oz. Fulk

LTT a NIW NR 26 oz. SCN16bh with valid RA# or a 250 hit 27 oz. Titan for a 26 oz. BJ Fulk.
  16. X

NIW WR SCN16bh

Looking to trade or sell a NIW WR 26 oz. SCN16bh with a valid RA#. Will sell for $180, or trade for a 26 oz. BJ Fulk or MV1. Click link in sig for info on other bats in picture.
  17. X

Titan, Mayhem, 2010 Easton!!!

NEW PICTURES! LTT 3 bats. Willing to sell now as well. Only trades are a 26 oz. Fulk, 26 oz. SCN6, 26 or 27 balanced MV1. 1. 26 oz. NIW WR SCN16bh. Has valid RA# from May, should be good through June 2010. $SOLD! 2. 30 oz. M7598 MADE IN USA. Shiny and in great shape. So clean I could...
  18. X

30 oz. M7598 FS/FT

SOLD Looking to trade or sell a <25 hit 30 oz. M7598. It is returnable, and in fantastic shape. Will sell for $SOLD, or will consider trades. Really just looking for a 26 oz. BJ Fulk. Titan is also for sale. It is a 27 oz. with 250ish hits and I am looking for $165 obo.
  19. X

LTT 26oz. NIW WR SCN16

I have a 26 oz. SCN16 WR on the way from Easton with a valid RA#. Just looking to see what trades are out there. Might be willing to package with a 300 hit 27 oz. black Titan for the right deal. I prefer 26 or 27 OG Eastons.
  20. X

LTT Evil Classic M Balls

I have six new Evil Classic M balls that I am interested in trading for six Dudley TA Classic M balls. I just want to try out all of the Classic M balls, and the one I am most interested in are the Evil and Dudley. So, if anyone has 1/2 dozen Dudley's they would trade for my Evil's let me know.