Search results

1. ArmySball

For Sale/Trade Miken Triad The Fallen

Have a 27 oz Triad the Fallen with 30 or less swings on it. Returnable, but no receipt. Has small blem in paint and a scratch or two. Would take 200 OBO. Only trade would be for a Triad Maxload 27oz. If NIW will add some cash. Only pic is on my phone, so if you want that for now? PM number...
  2. ArmySball

Triad opinions?

I have the Triad and the Triad 4, both Utrip. With 60 cuts on the 3 and only about 40 on the 4. Getting a lot more distance on the 3. With the 4 catch up or does the end load make that much of a difference? Debating on getting rid of the 4 to get another 3?? Thanks!!
  3. ArmySball

For Sale BJ FULK MAYHEM 27oz

Got the bat last year in OCT. Has maybe 200-300 swings on it and not even broken in yet. Condition is probably a 9 out of 10. Asking 115 shipped. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  4. ArmySball

GTG Brook64 is GTG

Great communication and fast on payment!! DEF GTG in my book!
  5. ArmySball

GTG kenike is GTG

Great communication and fast on payment!! DEF GTG in my book!
  6. ArmySball

For Sale PST's X 2

Have two 28oz on is R&B and the other is a Xtra neither a recert! Graphics on R&B in great shape and the Xtra is has some peeling, but still in great condition. Will sell both as a pair for 275 shipped with insurance ect. If interested PM your phone number and can text pics (camera is at GF...
  7. ArmySball

PST's

Is there any interest in these? I have a 137 and a R&B that would like to move. Just got a Harley and need bike toys:D
  8. ArmySball

Price check

Been off the boards for awhile and havent been keeping up to date on prices ect.... I have a chance to get a Synergy Extended with not webbing or cracks. Usually scraps and nicks from being used with some end cap wear. Probably a 7-8/10. Just wondering what these are going for? Thanks Shannon
  9. ArmySball

Looking in Manhattan, KS

Deployment ran short and looking find a team to play around Manhattan or anywhere around KS.
  10. ArmySball

GTG otis3041

Picked up a Toxic from him, shipped next day and communication was great. Sent me his phone number on his first PM! Top notch!!!
  11. ArmySball

WTB ASA Bat

Looking for a Freak 98 or a AV 27oz only. Shoot me what you got! (please none of those Easton SRV's!)
  12. ArmySball

OG_\GroundHog is GTG

Bought his sauce and not his "Man Sauce" great communication and fast shipping!!
  13. ArmySball

Chicubs4ever=gtg

Fast payment, great communication, what more could you ask for???
  14. ArmySball

wilnham

maybe be a little goofy and some times annoying, but good to go and deal with. second time was as smooth as the first!!
  15. ArmySball

Bignasty

Did a trade with him, smooth and great communication!! Def deal with again.
  16. ArmySball

Chadder is GTG

Great communication and paid in a very timely manner. would def deal with again.
  17. ArmySball

Miken and Easton x 2. need a new home.

All are returnable NO RECIEPTS 27oz Stealth Plus-160 27oz Freak LE-TRADED 26oz SNC12-SOLD all are shipped with insurance too your door.
  18. ArmySball

Need pst asap

Need 2 pst's to me by wed, thurs at the latest. ONLY looking for the following: RB BG or PST 120 28oz or less and Long Shell if possible, if possible CLEAN Taper. Paypal ready!! LMK;)
  19. ArmySball

ghetto24 need i say more?

order some shirts from nick, great communication and fast delivery!!
  20. ArmySball

SNC6 27oz FS/FT

got this bat two years before i deployed and have only put about 30 swings on it since. clean bat, no cracks and doesnt appear to have any spiderwebbing. can send pics on request or look at my feedback and deciede. bat is returnable, but no reciept. only trades i would consider are: 2010...