Search results

1. N

Time Has Flown By....

Other than being the peak of a sudden heat wave that was a great day!
  2. N

New Logo

It can still be Steven, you just need to plan for a slightly longer travel time to get to his coaching facility :) I seem to remember him mentioning something about building a personal softball field on the family estate and inviting us all out to visit. Or he might have said, "Who are you...
  3. N

The Wicked Official Anarchist 2013 Weight Loss Challenge

The before/after pictures really show off how much you have achieved. I am betting you didn't notice it as much looking in the mirror as you do when you look at those photos, we all have some weird filter when we look at ourselves live that distorts things either better or worse than reality but...
  4. N

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

Hey Frisco, I am up in San Jose for work and my flight leaves at 3:45. Any suggestions on what I should do taking into account my time limits?
  5. N

I hit 120 pounds lost, weighed in at 178.6 this morning. I am about as thin as I can be so now I have to increase the amount of exercise and weight training I do (and by increase I really mean start...lol) so I can add some lean muscle and get into good shape, certainly going to be a lot easier...
  6. N

Can I get a little help?

You're killing me Smalls! As much as I would love to help out I am excluded from joining because: 1. Sheila has a 5k Saturday morning and it would be a tight squeeze to get up there in time after. 2. Work is calming down but I am still on call every weekend and would hate to drive up there...
  7. N

Plateaus happen and can really take the wind out of the sails so stay strong and keep your calorie counts low and you wills tart losing again. You can try and mix things up a bit, go really low on sodium and carbs and pump up the protein and fiber for a couple of days and that might kick start...
  8. N

Great news. So now not only are you healthier but you get to save money every month by not buying pills. Congrats!
  9. N

Awesome work man! You helped kick start my butt into gear so keep up the good work.
  10. N

I have had that effect. You have one cheat meal and no weight gain and in some cases I have lost weight so you think you can get away with it more often and then wham it catches up with you... I also don't record or measure everyday but I did count up several pre-approved meal combinations. Then...
  11. N

It is pretty amazing how many things get into the normal range when you eat better. I had the same experience and my doctor kept going over all the changes in the positive direction, BP, glucose, cholesterol etc. Supposed to go in for another ultrasound of my heart and see if it has returned to...
  12. N

This is the super secret recipe for weight loss that no one wants to hear...lol Don't worry about the weight fluctuations as setbacks necessarily, your weight will vary quite a bit day to day even when you aren't dieting but because you are paying attention to the scale number you notice it...
  13. N

50 pounds in 15 weeks is very impressive, way to go!
  14. N

You may not make it by the start of the season but the extra activity will help you push through to the finish. Your original post said late April to early May so you still have a little time left. Either way, dropping 24 pounds in 15 weeks is very respectable especially being in a colder...
  15. N

Nice job. Is that 24 pounds part of the 30-35 you wanted to lose by May? If so you are damn close to your goal, keep it up! I was 182.8 this morning so my weight continues to plummet at the incredible rate of 3 lb/month...lol I am still trying to dial in the correct amount to eat to maintain...
  16. N

Small update to my coffee smoothie recipe, been making this one for the last couple nights and it is my new favorite. Not much change, skip the caramel, 2 more ice cubes and a different flavor ice cream. Low Cal Coffee Smoothie 6oz espresso 4oz Silk Light Vanilla Soy Milk 2 TBSP...
  17. N

My breakfast is usually a breakfast drink type thing. Specifically I use Carnations Breakfast Essentials No Sugar Added powder and Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk sweetened with Stevia. I do a double dose with 16oz milk, 1/2 cup of the powder, and 3 Stevia packets which makes 180 calories, is...
  18. N

Low Cal Coffee Smoothie 6oz coffee/espresso (depends on how strong you like the coffee flavor) 4oz Silk Light Vanilla Soy Milk or 8oz Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk 2 TBSP Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup 1 TBSP Walden Farms Caramel Syrup (optional) 3 packets Stevia sweetner (4 if you skip...
  19. N

I have been in maintenance mode for a while now but 12 hours days and weekends plus enough stress to keep my heart pounding in my chest while I try and sleep is burning through the calories...lol The upside is I get to splurge more knowing that it isn't sticking to me right now. I have a great...
  20. N

I have dropped 1.8 pounds since Feb 13th so clearly no one else can match that kind of progress, you are all in my shadow...lol