Search results

1. V

GTG Camduke17 is GTG

Had a great deal with him when we traded bats. Everything was done quick and smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to sell,trade or buy from again.
  2. V

GTG ohiobowhunter is GTG

Had my first deal with him and everything went nice and smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him.
  3. V

GTG Ronn050 is GTG

Had a great deal with Ronn. Was even fair enough to paypal before I even sent the bats. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
  4. V

For Trade 27oz OG M7 120

2 Worth Mayhems 1. 27oz OG M7120 Serial# 61150108 Bat is in good shape with only normal wear from the softball fields. 1 little pebble rattle, no end cap separation. Less than 400 hits. 2. 27oz Booger RI (made in USA) Bat is in good shape with only a little wear by end cap. Small...
  5. V

Price Check 26oz Stealth SCN9

Currently looking to trade, just wanting to see what I should post for a price if it gets to that point. I am Worth guy so not positive what this should go for. I see the prices from above not sure if this a 220-250 price range. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=856839
  6. V

For Trade 26oz Stealth SCN9

Looking to trade my 26oz SCN9. Great condition with very minimal endcap wear, has yet to be fully broken in. No webbing or clicking. Still has both returns, but no receipt. Looking for 27oz Worth bats, but willing to consider others. Let me know what you have.
  7. V

Tom15 is GTG...

As you all probably already know, Tom15 is GTG.:D