Search results

1. crdawg2521

2017 Worth Legit 14" Slow Pitch Softball Glove: WLG140-PH

Any feedback on this glove? Is it worth $150?
  2. crdawg2521

Mizuno GMVP 13 inch from SBF Store

Anybody here know anything about this glove/leather? I know it's a $90 glove and you get what you pay for so if you have any feedback please share. http://www.softballfans.com/mizuno-gmvp1300s2-fielding-glove-13-312296.html?SID=dnlcvugl7eelo1mva60pafeo65
  3. crdawg2521

Enlisted Graffix does it again

Just wanted to give a thank you to Enlisted Graffix for the work on this mock up. Turned out exactly how the customer wanted it. Got the artwork done in record time with ZERO issues...U da man
  4. crdawg2521

Miken Koalition Tour 2014?

I'm assuming this is a no go for 2014 as I have seen anything or received any responses from Denny or Adam via email or on this board. Anybody else know any information that they are not sharing?
  5. crdawg2521

Merica Turf

Thoughts?
  6. crdawg2521

Glove Guardian

New product we are now representing and I'm looking for some feedback from the slowpitch world. This is geared towards College, Semi Pro, Pro and some Higher level travel teams. Take a look and let me know your thoughts MSRP is $49 for a single and $59 for the double Made to protect...
  7. crdawg2521

Hermes Glove...Reasonable Price

Check it out...looks solid to me http://www.highsnobiety.com/2014/04/11/hermes-releases-a-14000-usd-baseball-glove/ Hermès Releases a $14,000 USD Baseball Glove ByBrian Farmer Continuing its specialization in leather, lifestyle accessories and luxury goods, French manufacturer...
  8. crdawg2521

ComBat & Lizard Skins

Yeah it happened...It's a good partnership in my opinion
  9. crdawg2521

Bauer now owns ComBat and Easton

Bauer is now the biggest player in sports! Combat and Easton now under same roof...very interesting ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bauer to Buy Easton-Bell's Baseball Business Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the...
  10. crdawg2521

Bauer buys out Easton Baseball/Softball Business

Bauer is now the biggest player in sports! They also purchased Combat last year. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bauer to Buy Easton-Bell's Baseball Business Bauer Performance Sports Ltd. entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the Easton...
  11. crdawg2521

Crine/Filby & 3n2 Turfs

As you know Crine won the Derby sporting some 3n2 turfs and Filby was doing work as well. Just wanted to share with the Miken Family 2012 & 2013 Long Haul Bomber Champs wearing 3n2 gear...you should too:thumb:
  12. crdawg2521

3n2/Warfighter Breast Cancer Jersey

Check it out from 3n2
  13. crdawg2521

Utrip Derby Boy & Ultimate Evil Stadium Balls

This should be a fun combination for a Stadium HR Derby! 315 ft down the line 407 ft in the alley At this point we are not getting any other bats unless somebody from ComBat suggests something and offers a good price. Wish us luck representing the brand next Friday as we will be...
  14. crdawg2521

Can I say Washington Redskins?

In light of todays current events.....Congress thinks they are racist? They even sent a letter asking them to change their name and Danny boy told them to pound sand.
  15. crdawg2521

Combat Derby Boy Turf Shoes Update from 3n2

Update....The shoes are expected to arrive in the next 10-12 days per 3n2 from the factory. I, unfortunately, just found out about the delay yesterday when I was playing in a tournament. I apologize for not letting you know early which would have been the ideal situation. If you have...
  16. crdawg2521

ComBat T Shirts...who has them

Who has some ComBat t shirts and how much? Of course I want to see some pics
  17. crdawg2521

ESPN/Team Insight Magazine pick 3n2

I know it's 2013 but this is a good reminder that 3n2 has a top tier women's shoe as noted by ESPN The Magazine and Team Insight Magazine.
  18. crdawg2521

I Struck Out in Slowpitch Buy In?

This is obviously a bite off of several previous designs and I'm looking for other suggestions to touch it up before the buy in. Final cost will be about $35-$40 delivered
  19. crdawg2521

Turf Shoe w/Pitching Toe

check it out....hit me up if you want some for your DD Only available in white or black...the two best colors :D
  20. crdawg2521

McGavin (Team Combat) pimpin in the catalog

He's working it like a super model :D We are glad to have him on board