Search results

1. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

except bunt singles..... and so you can say an at bat had a beginning and an Endy
  2. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

i said that to my buddy yesterday, i love how Patton is pitching but they are right heavy in the pen.... the only good reason i see to carry three catchers is so the switch hitting Jesus can DH on his off days and they still have a backup catcher..... other than that another lefty is needed, and...
  3. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

i was sadly more comfortable with him pitching than i was when Kevin Gregg was on the mound
  4. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

please not Eveland, that guys a Bum
  5. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

i heard talk they were gonna bring somebody up to help out the bullpen. but the tides played a double header yesterday as well, so i don't know who they have available unless they go to double A for an arm....
  6. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

i was worried they were going to put kevin gregg in last night. but apparently buck showalter loves us and wants us to be happy
  7. Moranthegreat

Orioles 2012

kevin gregg makes me sad, and angry, but mainly sad. you know matusz was sitting on the bench going seriously? i could have done that
  8. Moranthegreat

another rate my team, picked 8th overall

QB's- Schaub, orton Rb's- Mccoy, deangelo williams, hightower, starks WR's- jennings, collie, bess, amendola, jacoby jones and anthony armstrong TE's- vernon davis, aaron hernandez Def/ST- Ravens K- mason crosby armstrong and jones were late fliers, probably to be cut once somebody...
  9. Moranthegreat

Auction Draft

what i noticed in mine last year was a big dip in prices in the middle of our draft, that's when you get the best values, so my only advice would be to put players up early that will go for big money that you don't necessarily want, that way in the middle of the auction draft you can get the...
  10. Moranthegreat

For Sale/Trade Oakley Flak Jackets and Oakley Bottlecaps

i want those flaks but i don't think i can justify buying another pair of oakleys at the moment :( good luck with your sale bump
  11. Moranthegreat

LTB looking for a 27 oz NIW NR freak+

pm me prices, looking to buy asap
  12. Moranthegreat

SBF VA Jack still doesn't exist

and STILL got run ruled :o you know after i let that ball go bye to give up the "winning" run i didn't get to play the outfield the rest of the day..... it was pretty upsetting
  13. Moranthegreat

yeah our second basemen hit a three run homer in the sixth to put us up 13-10 and 13 was the most we scored in any game (i think), we had a couple good innings where we would get five or six runs, but never twice in the same game, we need to hit more consistently top to bottom, we had way to...
  14. Moranthegreat

maybe :D
  15. Moranthegreat

i was two for two that game :D....... i had the second highest average on my team for the weekend, which you can look at two ways, either i played my ass off. or everybody else just sucked that bad all weekend, i like to think it's a combination of both No limit was PISSED we beat them
  16. Moranthegreat

my bad, it never clicks that you aren't in charlottesville
  17. Moranthegreat

i second that, i only got to play seven softball games this weekend, even lost to chris and frank :)
  18. Moranthegreat

i was at that tourney.........
  19. Moranthegreat

it was the same umpire to.....