Search results

1. macmurph25

Price Check Orignial M75, 28oz

Found myself with a handful of bats I can't use any more and trying to figure out if they are worth anything. What can I expect to get for an original, made in America M75?
  2. macmurph25

LTB 28pz Helmer '13 or '14

Found one .
  3. macmurph25

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN6 (White and green Stealth)

Looking to sell my wife's 27oz SCN6. I bought this used for her and in 3 years I think she has put about 100 cuts on it, plus another 50 from me. It's still extremely stiff and has plenty of life left. I believe it has a return left on it, but I don't have a receipt. Looking for $115 but...
  4. macmurph25

GTG ldchavez3

Great deal! Good price, great communication, and the bat arrived in 48 hours, which was WAY faster than I expected. He also obviously took time to package the bat in a way that kept it extra safe. Don't hesitate to buy from him!
  5. macmurph25

LTB 28oz Stadium

Looking to buy or trade for a 28oz Stadium. Will only look at immaculate (or NIW), returnable bats. PM me if you are looking to move one.
  6. macmurph25

New Stadium (Stadium 2?)

I don't know if this is the official name, but I swung one today. You guys are going to like it. :)
  7. macmurph25

Help a Combatant out!

I know this isn't a selling section so I won't get upset if this gets deleted, but I'm trying to help out a Combatant I've played with for the last 3 years. He's trying to sell his extra pants but has no feedback so I'm vouching for him. In 3 years I've never seen the dude slide, so you know...
  8. macmurph25

Price Check NIW Dan Smith

I've been out of the bat selling loop for a while, but nobody has touched my for sale thread. Just curious if I have it priced right? What's a fair price for one of these? It's a 28 if that makes a difference.
  9. macmurph25

For Trade 28oz Dan Smith

NIW, returnable 28oz Dan Smith. Looking to trade this for a NIW 28oz Stadium or any of the bats with new USSSA stamp. Will look at lightly used 2013 bats. Will sell for $165 shipped and insured.
  10. macmurph25

The Best Damn Rec Team Period! July 21/22

Rodriguez Gloves and Louisville Slugger/TPS Present The Best Damn Rec Team Period! One of the teams in this tournament will be eligible to win a brand new Rodriguez glove JUST FOR PLAYING! (stay tuned for details) DATE: 7/21-7/22 LOCATION: Sprinker Rec Center, Parkland WA FORMAT...
  11. macmurph25

Re-issue question

I used the search function, no luck. Did Worth ever re-release the USSSA JH Titan?
  12. macmurph25

2011 superstate teams

2011 superdraft teams Donny and Corey play at 9:00 Ryan at 10:10 Eric and Kyle at 12:30 Jack at 1:40 Championship at 7:30, 2 teams will be done by 5:00. Team Donny 1. Sean Aarts 2. Ed Marson 3. Chuck Garmon 4. Jeremy Aponte 5. Dustin Doerflinger 6. Mike Loomis 7. Felix Cordova...
  13. macmurph25

2011 SBF NW Superdraft Draft Info

Date: Friday, 11/11/2011 Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm or later Location: Rooney's in Woodinville Address: 17626 140th Ave NE Woodinville, WA, 98072 Directions: Click here for directions The owner of Rooney's (a local softball player) has graciously allowed us to hold our draft party at his business...
  14. macmurph25

Best bat for Bigball?

Yes I used the search function. Playing Bigball for the first time tomorrow. I'm thinking that a Hammer might be the best bat to go with because it's so stiff, and the ball is pretty mushy from what I hear. Anyone try this? Or should I just stick with composite?
  15. macmurph25

2011 Superdraft Garage Sale Thread

Here you go guys. Sell and trade away. All prices are OBO. I've got: -New Nike Lacrosse molded cleats, white and black, Size 13 - $20 SOLD -Elite bat bag, Columbia blue and black, practically new $25 (disclosure, one of the single bat holders has ripped out and it needs a #panel Found the...
  16. macmurph25

For Sale 30.5oz JH Mutant (blue and gold)

Used, NR JH Mutant (Blue and gold). Will sell for $120 shipped. SOLD Not willing to trade for any USSSA bats but would consider 28oz ASA bats. Really mostly looking to sell this right now.
  17. macmurph25

Throwing a girl out at 1st from LF

Before I get flamed, let me explain that I'm 100% against this in 99% of the circumstances that it would occur. In this specific situation (it happened a few years ago), the girl hit the ball to left field and then just started WALKING... not jogging, limping, hopping, or anything else, to...
  18. macmurph25

Some facts about slowpitch softball

1) When it comes to shoes, aesthetics are twice as important as function. Therefor turfs beat cleats every time, as long as said turfs match your custom pants. 2) When it comes to bats, newer = hotter, despite the fact that neither technology, nor compression thresholds have changed in years...
  19. macmurph25

Price Check Og cnt+

I looked at the price check thread but it hasn't been updated since April. Buddy of mine is selling a lightly used original CNT+, wants to know how much he should be asking for. When I say lightly used, I mean my buddy is a very light swinger and doesn't take BP, plays maybe 20-25 games a...
  20. macmurph25

Price Check: NR GSR

This is also a "can I sell it" thread... I don't sell a lot of bats these days and I know that the rules have changed recently but I can't keep up. So what would be a good price range for a 28BA NIW GSR NR? Or can I even sell this on the board?