Search results

1. Hickboy20

Avarice broken knob

I think I'm gonna call combat and see what they say first. If they can't do it I'll try knob cuff and tape. Thanks
  2. Hickboy20

Avarice broken knob

The knob on my avarice split this weekend while batting and come completely off in a couple pieces. I was wondering if i could send it to combat and get a new knob put on? I have a receipt but its well out of date. Any other options for me or am I out of luck?
  3. Hickboy20

uniform company question

Are there any companies that can do a single full sub dye Jersey and shorts? Or do all require a minimum order? Thanks
  4. Hickboy20

GTG bat monger is gtg

Did a trade with him very smooth transaction. GTG guy.
  5. Hickboy20

For Sale NIW SRV5 and SCN12BH

to the top
  6. Hickboy20

For Trade 28oz SRV4

bats been traded
  7. Hickboy20

price drop looking to move this scn12bh
  8. Hickboy20

For Trade 28oz SRV4

To the top
  9. Hickboy20

Salvo gone send offers on scn12bh
  10. Hickboy20

to the top
  11. Hickboy20

To the top
  12. Hickboy20

For Trade 28oz SRV4

Looking to trade a 28oz SRV4 returnable no receipt has around 400 to 500 swings, taped grip, has normal ground scratches and a few chips. Looking to trade for UTRIP ONLY no ASA 27-28 oz combat avarice, plague, easton SCN2, OG synergy plus, titan unleashed, booger send offers.TRADED
  13. Hickboy20

NIW 26oz SRV5 SALVO returnable no receipt looking to get SOLD TO GODEEP1 $165 NIW 27oz SCN12BH returnable no receipt looking to get $130 OBO NO TRADES only looking to sale not sure on prices going by price guide so send offers. Will ship usps delivery conf insured priority.
  14. Hickboy20

GTG VanNombre is gtg

Sold bat to him good communication quick payment.
  15. Hickboy20

Price Check 27oz First batch Freak

Unknown number of swings very light rattle, a couple paint chips on the end. Serial 328xxx great bat looking to get rid of, looking for a price. thanks
  16. Hickboy20

Hickboy20 GTG List!

added Bengalfan very gtg bro
  17. Hickboy20

GTG Bengalfan is GTG

Quick payment very good communication wouldn't hesitate to deal with this board bro.
  18. Hickboy20

For Sale 2 OG Mutants

back up top
  19. Hickboy20

For Sale 2 OG Mutants

price drop bump needs to go
  20. Hickboy20

GTG HandsomeRob is GTG

Very gtg bro quick payment and good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him.