Search results

1. adamj575

LTB Easton mako youth bat

Looking for a mako either 27 or 28 inches with a nice drop on it, either -11 or -12. preferably used. Looking for my 7 year old boy who moved up to machine pitch this year. I dont know much about youth bats other than the mako seems to be the one to get so if anyone has anything else or any...
  2. adamj575

LTB WWE figures (the new kind)

Looking for some to complete my sons set...the newer style 6 inch ones...specifically looking for Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose...also interested in the older wrestlers but the new style figures...I know they make the ultimate warrior and andre the giant...just lemme know who and what ya...
  3. adamj575

LTB HTC One m8 (verizon)

Looking to pick up a reasonably priced HTC One m8 on verizon, any color but the red one would be fine...also have stuff for trade if anyone is interested...
  4. adamj575

For Sale Harman Kardon Soundsticks 3

Harman Kardon Soundsticks 3, Excellent condition, original box...$110 shipped...Im at work but will add pics when I get home...
  5. adamj575

LTB Black Ops 2 and GTA5 (xbox 360)

lookin to buy or trade for these two...would trade a wii for both of em if anyone is interested...pm me or text me at 731-336-3412
  6. adamj575

LTB iMac

Lookin to buy an old white iMac...has to have an intel processor though...wanting the 17" late 2006 model but open to others if anyone has one for sale...
  7. adamj575

For Sale/Trade 27" iMac

27" iMac 3.06ghz C2D 16gb ram 1tb HDD Like new condition Comes with original box and wireless keyboard/wireless trackpad Looking to trade for a high end laptop...preferably a MacBook Air or Pro or also interested in Samsung series 9 or Ativ book 9 Sale price would be about 900 + shipping...
  8. adamj575

For Sale/Trade ipad 2 for ipad mini or ipad 4

Ive got a black ipad 2 32gb with verizon 3g....id be willing to trade for an ipad mini or a ipad 4...would be willing to add cash or a bat if warranted...pm me if interested!
  9. adamj575

LTTF nexus 7

looking to trade for a nexus 7...nothing spectacular, the base model will work just fine...i have bats and electronics for trade...
  10. adamj575

LTTF TiVo

Looking to get a TiVoo series 3 HD or newer...would be willing to buy or trade bats or electronics...
  11. adamj575

LTTF Apple TV

Looking to snatch up an apple tv...preferrably the 3rd gen but would also look at the 2nd gen...id be willing to trade the DC41 in my sig...or possibly some other electronics
  12. adamj575

For Trade Like new Verizon HTC 8X

I just bought this for my wife off another board bro, it is in like new condition but she misses her iphone only lookin to trade evenly for an iPhone 4s on verizon...i can text pics this evening...my number is 731-336-3412 sale price would be whatever it costs to buy a used iphone 4s...
  13. adamj575

For Sale/Trade OG NR DC41 26oz

not even close to broken in excellent shape, no webbing, no rattle. I can send pics on request, would prefer to trade for a 27oz miken or mizuno, lmk what ya got, cash price would be $100...
  14. adamj575

LTTF Nokia lumia 928 or 822

Lookin to trade for a Verizon lumia...obviously I'd prefer the 928 but with my limited trade bait and cash I'm probably more in the market for the 822....just bought my wife the htc windows phone and I like it...wanting to pick one up as a second phone for me so maybe I won't keep trading and...
  15. adamj575

GTG saint

G2G dude right here, had a bit of a hiccup on my end with the shipping that cost him a day so he prolly wont leave me the same G2G but overall id rate it as a very good deal...both ends happy...
  16. adamj575

LTTF Nexus 7 tablet

Looking to snatch one of these up in good condition...have a DC-41 26oz for trade, the og grey and white one...would also be willing to pay cash if the price is right...lmk what ya got...
  17. adamj575

For Sale/Trade verizon black galaxy s4

looking for an iphone 5 or possibly a 4s with cash...if i had to sell it would be to buy an iphone 5 so $550ish?
  18. adamj575

For Trade Nexus 10 32gb w/official book cover case

looking to trade for an ipad 4....would sell for $410
  19. adamj575

For Sale Verizon galaxy note 2

Excellent condition, titanium grey, 16 gb, comes with og box, charger, docs and a case $450 shipped - gifted or add fees. SOLD
  20. adamj575

LTTF verizon galaxy s3 white

Trying to find one for my wife. Id swap a verizon galaxy nexus and a ps3 slim 250gb. If anyone has one lemme know!