Search results

1. slightrattle

Hebrew Hackee

Any chance that any old guys or mods have a contact number or email address for him?
  2. slightrattle

Slackers

We're about to get archived, foos! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125009697271&v=wall
  3. slightrattle

Knoxvegas COMbatants

Just wanted to let you all know that TOMbat survived a pit bull attack. He was left on the floor by my three year old, and was accosted by my 9 month old pit. TOMbat is currently in stable condition, having lost part of his tail and his right hand. Please keep him in your thoughts.
  4. slightrattle

Does anyone read the title?

I miss all of my Combatant buddies. I love you all like a fat kid loves fudge.... or like CJ45 loves beer. :D Just so you know. :o
  5. slightrattle

Not GTG Preacherman1971

A few members recently sent some items to Preacherman1971 trying to help him out. This man claimed that he is a former pastor, and "some kid at his church recently burnt his house down". I have seen another post claiming that his wife had been "recently diagnosed with a crippling disease, and...
  6. slightrattle

GTG One More....For the Good Guys!

alvinxnguyen is definately GTG! Great communication and paid quick! With all of these bad deals lately, it's good to be reminded that the old school board bros can still show these noobs how it's supposed to be done. Thanks Alvin!
  7. slightrattle

GTG Another GTG Deal

Made a trade for a bat with Fitty242001. Deal went smooth and bro shipped quick with great communication. Thanks for the bat!
  8. slightrattle

For Sale/Trade LTT/LTS RHT Roddy

TRADED As the title says, I am looking to move a RHT Roddy. This glove has never been used in a game and is not completely broken in. I have kept a ball in it since I received it in September. I have warmed up with it several times, but that is all. It is 12.25", with my previous team's...
  9. slightrattle

LTS Gauging Interest

For a buddy. 29 oz. fl Gear Virus. Player's model NR. Aprroximately 50-100 swings. Bat was given to him while he played with COMbat USA/Elite. Grip has been removed. $100 shipped USPS Priority Mail with insurance and Signature Confirmation to lower 48 states. 29 oz. fl PM Virus Enhaced...
  10. slightrattle

LTS Pitching Helmet

SOLD TO ROJO Mizuno Samurai Pitching Helmet. Fits 7-7 5/8. Worn for half of an inning in one game. Didn't like it. $60 shipped USPS priority mail with insurance. Price is firm. It will cost me $10-$15 to ship this. No pics, but here is what it looks like. It is the red one...
  11. slightrattle

GTG Brother

Just did a deal with nowski1381. Paid quick. Would definately work with him again!
  12. slightrattle

Another Good Deal

Ronn050 is GTG again! Thanks for the # stickers! They look great!
  13. slightrattle

LTS Rawlings GGP125R

RHT. Broken in and game ready. In very good shape. 12.5". No pics, but link to glove is below. SOLD $40 shipped to lower 48. http://www.cooknbutch.com/ads/SportsOutdoors/BaseballSoftball/Item_B0009SY5QS_MB11006.html
  14. slightrattle

Lts 3

All prices are to the lower 48 only. PP fees and shipping included. USPS priority mail with insurance and signature confirmation. Typical bag and ground scratches on bats, but no spiderwebbing or cracks/waves. Prices are FIRM. NO TRADES. 27oz BA Anti-Virus. Returnable with receipt dated...
  15. slightrattle

leoingle

Rest assured, COMbatants. Our fearless, (and brainless), leader is GTG!! Ships quick and bat is as described! Thanks Leonard!
  16. slightrattle

Another GTG Bro!

Sold a bat to BIG CAT #7. He paid quickly and wasn't a pain in the butt! ;) Would definately deal with him again. Thanks BC!
  17. slightrattle

I've had Wilnham

and he was terrific. ;) Wilnham is GTG! Traded bats with him. He shipped quick and the bat is perfect. Thanks for the great bat!
  18. slightrattle

Another GTG Bro!

seekerbr32 is definately GTG. Bought a jersey from him and he shipped super fast! Hope to do business with him again in the future. :cool: Thanks, Brandon!!! :D
  19. slightrattle

Another Great Deal

Sold a bat to $YAHTZEE$. Bro paid quick with great communication. Would definately deal with him again!!!
  20. slightrattle

LTS Miken

SOLD TO $YAHTZEE$. Thanks!!! LTS a lightly used Miken Nemesis 26oz Maxload. Bat has approximately 150 hits with some light bag scratches. This bat is returnable with receipt dated 10-02-2008. Still has original grip. This bat is ASA legal. No trades or lowball offers. $150 shipped USPS...