Search results

1. AndyG7

Need 1 t-shirt

Need one t-shirt on carolina blue thats says quite simply, "F*** DUKE" in white letters.:D Who can get me one by Saturday? How much? Thanks in advance.
  2. AndyG7

Eastbay vs. Under Armour

Has anyone tried the Eastbay version of the heat gear and cold gear? How does it compare to Under Armour, size wise, durability, etc..? Thanks in advance.
  3. AndyG7

E Super Worlds in Muncie

Looking to add a player for E Supers in Muncie. You must be on an NSA E roster and your team must not have qualified for Supers, doesn't matter if you accepted the bid or not. PM me and we'll talk. Andy NEO Softball
  4. AndyG7

LTB Synergy 2 27oz

Looking for a teammate, let me know what you got. Thanks in advance.
  5. AndyG7

mnballer is GTG!

Prompt payment, good communication. Josh is definitely GTG!!!! Enjoy the Helmer.
  6. AndyG7

27oz WR SCN16BH

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. AndyG7

Some Extra Unis for sale

See the link below http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=744687
  8. AndyG7

CHROME DOME is GTG

Prompt payment, easy to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with Dwight!
  9. AndyG7

Looking for JH Mutant 98 or Mutant 98

Looking for these in 28 or 28.5. These are for a teammate who I will see tonight. Thanks in advance.
  10. AndyG7

LTB 26 or 27 oz. NIW Easton SCN6

Trying to help out a teammate. He's looking for a 26 or 27 oz Easton Stealth SCN6. Prefers NIW, and returnable. Let me know what you've got!
  11. AndyG7

jbailey86 is GTG!

Payment sent as promised. Great communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Josh again.
  12. AndyG7

FIZGIG is GTG!!

Sent money for the pants as promised. Good guy to deal with!
  13. AndyG7

scottg is GTG

Bought a pair of pants off of me and everything was smooth as can be.
  14. AndyG7

DAVID17 is GTG!

Money order was received as promised! Don't hesitate to do business with D17!
  15. AndyG7

BIGPAP72 is GTG

Sent the money like he said, true to his word. Would definately deal with Pap again. Thanks!!
  16. AndyG7

RodeoClown is GTG

Money was sent as promised. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
  17. AndyG7

Menace7=GTG!!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with Mel. Very nice guy and sent prompt payment. Very good deal for both parties!!! And let's all hope NJ gets all the snow!!!:p
  18. AndyG7

*****daville_guy is GTG******

My first time buying on here and it was a smooth transaction. Received the bat today in the condition he described. Would definitely do business with him again!