E Super Worlds in Muncie

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to add a player for E Supers in Muncie. You must be on an NSA E roster and your team must not have qualified for Supers, doesn't matter if you accepted the bid or not.

PM me and we'll talk.

Andy
NEO Softball

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I need to find a nsa team that travels nsa is dead in rhode island and no one goes away anymore any ideas guys

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
Filled the spots we needed. If any of you guys are around Muncie and stop up, look for my team, NEO Softball, #7.

Scoop21

Addicted to Softballfans
Andy, good luck out there. Hopefully we get to play you again and have a better result than Columbus!

Stretch19

Grow up
Class E - Muncie, IN

Mamma Sayz
NEO Softball
Dillon Steel
Paul Davis Restoration
Crawford's Plumbing
LINEDRIVE
vaughn communications
Farmers /Buffalo Wild Wings
Lost Boyz Softball Club
Coins/Time Out Softball
CMAA\SMASHMOUTH SPORTS
Knuckleheads
Boo Koo/QSL
S. Joes/HF Softball
stravato's
Dawg Pound Lounge
Shockers/Kens Beverage Softball
P/K Builders
Eagle Paint
Lima Moose
D Double J/ Elks 509 Softball
Ryno Softball
Baditude
Armed & Hammered
Scaggs Design
NO SHOWZ
HITMEN SOFTBALL
Morrisville Tavern
6 Twelve Sports
N&L Softball
LAUNCH
Hella NorCal
Wayne Homes
Disturbed
Kansas City Fusion
Bad Karma Softball
Stevie's Lounge
Cotner Funeral Home
Winchester Merchants
Eagles #2370
Early Birds/ Pabst
Code Blue
Start N Over
Middletons Auto Clean-up
MJ Acres/Raber Concrete
Stateline
Smash-N-Grab
CHAMPS
Wiseguys
RBI Softball
vantage health care
Atombomb/Innovative Orthodontics
LAST MINUTE/BQ CONTR
Montana Mike's
Rocke Overhead Door
Punishers
Strokes
Off Constantly
S.C. Assault / Wrigley Field
TSR
YOUNG GUNNZ

erickristy

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah...they are coming out at the manager's meeting about 1-2PM on Friday and first games start at 4PM.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
It's all blind draw!!! So no research on the team you are playing haha.....Good Luck boys!! If you guys get a chance watch some of the boys on Rocke Overhead Doors play. They are ex-omish and 2 of them are still in the omish community!! The short stop can flat play, the average age is 20 years old. If these guys stay together for a couple years and keep playing they will be tough,, They play the game like it's supposed to be played and have fun...It's a blast just watching...Good luck to all

Scoop21

Addicted to Softballfans
They beat us in KY..great young team. Def a team to watch. SS uses a 14in glove and robs everyone! Kids can flat out hit. I'd love to have a rematch against them.

mayday25

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have to say they have earned the Respect of most teams they play. They are a bunch of good guys and I wish there were more teams like them. They had a guy superman dive over the catcher into home and was safe in Owensboro.

Jon May
TSR #10

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
Andy, good luck out there. Hopefully we get to play you again and have a better result than Columbus!

Umm, I would like to keep the same results we had in Columbus against you guys.:D You guys have a good team and it was fun playing against you guys. Nice to compete and have fun against a team with no BS. What hotel are you guys at? We are at the Signature Inn and we are going to go scumming at Ball State at some point!:eek:

Scoop21

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what hotel yet. We are booking this weekend I believe. Be careful scumming at Ball State. Last I heard they were one of the top STD schools in the country.

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what hotel yet. We are booking this weekend I believe. Be careful scumming at Ball State. Last I heard they were one of the top STD schools in the country.

Crap. Not what I wanted to hear. You can't get STD's from getting dome, right?:cool::D

Scoop21

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely wrong...As a PE/Health teacher, I'll give you that warning now. Common misconception.

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
o crap i always

get this mixed up we wanted to go and had a bid just had to many that couldnt afford to go good luck to everyone heading up will be a good tourney for sure.

ikeepsitreal

Addicted to Softballfans
PK builders #33 1 st base if anybody wants to pick some dive for a thrusday night brewfest let me know. Im not familiar with the area, so someone pick a spot?

AndyG7

Addicted to Softballfans
PK builders #33 1 st base if anybody wants to pick some dive for a thrusday night brewfest let me know. Im not familiar with the area, so someone pick a spot?

We're not coming in until Friday morning, but we will be drinking somewhere on Friday.

AJ22

Super Moderator

JOKERS WILD ...

Its amatuer night there and the chances of college chicks are a definite. Might not stay long though. Its not exactly 'classy'.