Search results

1. I

2017 WORTH EST asa question

Im in a market for a new ASA bat for 52 300 balls. Is this bat as advertised? Had a couple guys tell me this stick is legit. Just checking before I make the purchase
  2. I

Dynasty League info

About to start a dynasty league. What sites you guys use? Created it on ESPN but I dont think they have the option to trade draft picks. We are doing a live draft and will be from here forward. What have you guys used?
  3. I

LTB FIFA 16 PS4

Title says it....paypal ready. What you got
  4. I

For Trade 2016 25oz mercy

pm returned
  5. I

For Trade 2016 25oz mercy

TRADED Got a fairly new 16 mercy. has about 15 hits on it if that. Its a no return. Looking for a Monsta torch or maybe a DNA. LMK what you got [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  6. I

Glove reconditioning

Anyone do this. Had my Rodriguez get left in a bad place and got molded. Would like to have it back right
  7. I

For Sale Samsung gear neo 2 (smart watch)

Back up...............
  8. I

Up for some offers
  9. I

.......up........
  10. I

bump for some offers
  11. I

Got a gently used gear neo 2. Everything works fine only flaw is the super glue spot and the edge of the band but it don't affect the wear nor can you see it when it's on. Asking 110$ shipped or trade for a fitbit [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  12. I

LTB LTB 13 mercy (green) or J3A

Nah not really...Thanks though
  13. I

For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

i have had the fire tv for a while. but i have the fire tv not the fire stick. I dont 2 of these for buddies and they have the fire stick and theirs buffers a good bit but my fire tv doesnt buffer at all. i guess its the faster processor in the fire tv, but the fire tv is also 99$ compared to...
  14. I

LTB LTB 13 mercy (green) or J3A

looking to get either a 13 OG mercy or a j3a
  15. I

For Sale Nike Air Max and 5 Pair Free Runs Size 13

cut a deal for all of them?
  16. I

LTB GTA5 for PS4

Looking to buy GTA5. Anyone got a copy they are trying to sell
  17. I

LTB LTB a couple new 52/300 balls

asa ....red stich/yellow cover
  18. I

LTB LTB a couple new 52/300 balls

Im looking to buy like 4 or 5 new or barely used 52/300 core balls
  19. I

Is my team decent??

QB Peyton Manning, Sam Bradford RB: Jamaal Charles, Jeremy Hill, LeGarrette Blount, Isaiah Crowell WR: Alshon Jeffery, Sammy Watkins, Vincent Jackson, Torrey Smith, Riley Cooper TE: Jordan Cameron PK: Stephen Gostkowski TD: Seattle Seahawks 10 teams PPR league. #6 pick