Search results

1. C

Lacing needles

In for one of each, PP and email sent. Thanks!
  2. C

Demarini Black Op Roller MODS!!!!

Question: How does the middle shelf stay put? Looks like it would just fall down and crush the shoe bag when it's empty? Thanks, Cory
  3. C

CL22A hype MIA

I want it just for the nickname. LOL @ "Teach me how to Cluggy"!
  4. C

LTB Black Ops Roller

Dang, these are expensive...anyone with a lightly used one looking to sell?
  5. C

Under armour wheel house roller

Bump...wondering this too...
  6. C

For Sale/Trade JBV-SB - RHT - 1st base mitt

Great 1B mitt...love mine.
  7. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

Looks like it measures out right close to 13".
  8. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

I can do an exact measurement with a tape later or tomorrow, but it's marked in one of the pics as 13.5 on the thumb if you look close.
  9. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

Bumping...
  10. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

Price drop...see the orig. post above.
  11. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

Bumpity bump...
  12. C

For Sale Vinci TJ1952-L

Sold! Need to sell this guy to make up $ for the bats I've already got on pre-order. It's seen a light coating of the Vinci conditioner (will include), some initial ball-mallet work, and 2-3 games last year max...still sits open very nicely...ready for someone to make it their own as I ended...
  13. C

J3A new knob?

It is NIW.
  14. C

J3A new knob?

Bump for any further insight...got my first 27oz'er today after seeing two friends with the flat/no-sticker vs. mine that has the tiny sticker. What's up with the difference?
  15. C

What is the difference between E, D vs AA, AAA, Majors, USSSA, ASA etc?

He's from Vegas...that probably explains it.
  16. C

Hi-Res Optimus .........

Wow, they finally made a glove out of something that looks like real leather rather than funky off colors...wish I'd of known this was coming.
  17. C

TJ1952 tight thumb?

Ok, guys...thanks for the info! I had thought that, but that top leather is so thick that I was worried. I've got a mallet, so that will get the pocket GTG, but the thumb was just immediately really uncomfortable. I do currently have the problem of my once awesome Nokona being too big and have...
  18. C

TJ1952 tight thumb?

Hey guys, looking for some help on my brand new TJ. The thumb stall area is VERY tight on mine. The main issue as I can figure it out is that the support inside the thumb of the glove runs down so far that there is little flexibility on the inside of the glove where the end of my thumb is...
  19. C

For Sale/Trade Break in Tool... ENDLOADED Bat and Glove MALLET...

Thanks for the quick shipment! Mallet looks like it will do the job.