Search results

1. Thesphinx

LF bass Mandingo 26-27-28 oz hit me up

yep title says it all you might think why the hell dose this guy want these bats they suck...well good if they suck ill get a better deal on them :-) but really tho hit me up
  2. Thesphinx

For Sale/Trade easton xxl ssr4 34 26oz

Up for sale/trade is my easton ssr4 I have no clue why the hell I took this bat in a trade but for anyone that knows me I hate easton bats they just don't work with me.......bat is very clean no rattle cracks or anything bat has maybe 100 hits tops looking for worth or miken asa bat trade and as...
  3. Thesphinx

LTB vx2 asa text me with your price and pics of the bat

Any weight will do 619 398 5386 I have pp ready but not 300 pp haha I have 200-260 so text me thank you brothers
  4. Thesphinx

LTB mandingos any weight text me 619 398 5386 thanks

Yep what the title says I am looking to buy more bass mandingos got pp ready to go thanks and text me pics of the dingo you have and if we can work out a price then ill buy it on the spot thanks brothers
  5. Thesphinx

LTB reaper 2 27oz or 28oz got pp ready to got

Text me pics of the bat thanks 619 398 5386 I need to replace my friends bat which I lost 2 of them bought 1 reaper already just need 1 more thanks for helping a brotha out got 190-250 pp
  6. Thesphinx

For Sale/Trade m75fp worth and og combat anti virus

1. Combat anti virus unsure how many hits on it 1-1000 its a 28oz fl.....bat is in good shape no cracks or rattle or end cap separation paint looks like crap 140$... 2. Worth mayhem m75fp with made in u.s.a. (not like it matters haha) 33in 25oz has about 200 hits on it no rattle or cracks or...
  7. Thesphinx

Price Check worth og mayhem fastpitch

I can't post pics cause my phone is a pile of crap....but if you could text me and post for me would app it very much 619 398 5386 thanks
  8. Thesphinx

LTB bass mandingos any oz

Text me got pp ready to go and yes I have 4 and need more thank you :-d
  9. Thesphinx

LTB reaper 2's need 2 of them

Long story short truck was stolen and so was 3 bats that wernt mine so need to replace damit....lost 2 reaper 2s so need to replace them text me pics and price thanks for helpin a brotha out 619 398 5386 got pp ready to go
  10. Thesphinx

LTB dingos 26oz 27oz 28oz ltb

Don't care if its niw nr or used long as it inst cracked or anything eles
  11. Thesphinx

LTB bass mandingos

26oz 27oz 28oz...text me 619 398 5386 thanks
  12. Thesphinx

GTG dychen is gtg

Bought a akadema xstenion catapult 2007 off him for a great price...he shipped it fast and told me everything about the bat that I asked for....gtg bro right here thanks
  13. Thesphinx

LTB akadema xtension catapult asa 08

26oz-28oz looking to buy one got pp ready to go if you got one or know someone with it pm me or text me 619 3985386 I know someone has it just laying around if you do sell to me hit me up thanks brothas
  14. Thesphinx

Price Check fx700 28oz niw asa balance

Its niw no paper work and still has return left...thanks
  15. Thesphinx

For Sale/Trade jhmut98 27.5oz

great bat hit solid shots I dun no how many hits on it I've had it for a year and it was niw when I got it.....I can't get pics up from my phone not sure why it dosent let me...so if anyone wants it can text me and post the pics thanks 6193985386 175$ shipped....bat started a very faint sand...
  16. Thesphinx

fx700 asa sm review

Got the bat yesterday used from a gtg bro on here and used it today in my night game had cut my finger at work today so didn't know how the hell I would hit...first swing with it I hit a nice liner to lc but was caught for a out....bat felt good could really feel that nice endload and didn't get...
  17. Thesphinx

GTG juce22 gtg....smooth and clean

Traded bats with him...shipped when he said he would bat got here fast and looked great... juce22 gtg in my book "there is no I in team juce22"
  18. Thesphinx

For Trade the one .12 27oz for fx700 asa max

The one .12 has 200 hits is a 27oz has paper work some ground scratches but no cracks end cap sep or anything wrong with it wanna I just don't need 2 haha grip has been taken off I got the bat this way....text me for pics or to make a deal
  19. Thesphinx

GTG SparksNVBaller is gtg

Shipped bat quick as hell and texted back any questions I had gtg bro fo sho
  20. Thesphinx

LTB akadema xtension catapult asa 08

Anyone got one? Or know where I can get one? Let me know thanks