Search results

1. howland937

For Sale Turfs: Athalonz, Mizuno, Boombah size 11

Boombah turfs still available?
  2. howland937

Hey...I may be interested in your first batch synergy. I'm going to play in a benefit tourny and...

Hey...I may be interested in your first batch synergy. I'm going to play in a benefit tourny and hopefully go back into retirement permanently. Apparently there are no bat restrictions lol
  3. howland937

For Sale OG SCX2 First Batch, Serial Number 315531

I haven't been on here in years either. Is there a rule now about selling bats that are no longer legal for use in major sanctioning bodies' events?
  4. howland937

For Sale OG Synergy Plus

Get enough teams interested in playing GSL and you can still use your "old" sticks. They're coming on strong here in central OH and most players I know are thrilled.
  5. howland937

For Sale 27oz. OG SCN2

If this is still available, let me know asap. Im not on here much these days but if you could, shoot me a text @ 513-720-5651. Thanks!
  6. howland937

New USSSA STAMP?

To reiterate what someone else mentioned....there's a possibility that USSSA may push this back another year. According to our state director, they're working on some new balls and may try that approach again first. Here in my area, there's been a slight gravitation back toward ASA, while WSL...
  7. howland937

New Stamp Clarification

Not sure of the relevance of some conversations I've had recently, but the word I've gotten from our state director (who shall remain nameless) is that USSSA has revisited this subject and that the original plan for a total ban of currently legal bats has been pushed back at least THROUGH 2013...
  8. howland937

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN8 2008 Flex $170.00

Bat is in good shape with no cracks or rattles. Very minimal webbing and light endcap wear. Has both returns if you can come up with a receipt. I never play ASA anymore so it's been collecting dust in my bag for the better part of 2 seasons. I've hit it maybe 30 times in b.p. since I've owned...
  9. howland937

For Sale 27oz SCN8 2008 Flex

page 1 bump........
  10. howland937

For Sale/Trade Miken HHD in nice shape--27oz

Don't know much about these but since it's the first one I've ever seen (or noticed anyway) I'm guessing its kinda rare. Doesnt mean I'm expecting it to be worth much, but I've been told its the first Miken composite to hit the market? Feel free to correct me...anyway, I'm posting this for my...
  11. howland937

og velocitie question

I had one of each at the start of this season, and they not only had different stickers but also slightly differently shaped knobs....and different endcaps. they broke the same day, and the guts looked identical though. lol
  12. howland937

For Sale 27oz SCN8 2008 Flex

Like the title says, 27oz SCN8 for sale only. $180.00 (firm) paypal, shipped, insured...and none of that pp gift crap ;) It's got around 400 swings, minor scuffs and scratches. Minimal encap wear, no rattles and no noticeable webbing. Returnable x2 if you can get a receipt. It's still stiff as...
  13. howland937

For Sale/Trade original 28oz UTrip Catty

no thanks Jessie...DS, pics sent bro. updated trades info, price drop too
  14. howland937

For Sale/Trade True First Batch Synergy

How can a RI Synergy be the same as an OG when theyre not even made in the same freakin country? Or did I miss something and Easton moved operations back to the U.S.? I bet it's just for the RI OG Synergy's. And I bet they're tryin to beat the price down on the First batch so more know-it-alls...
  15. howland937

wow...i thought these were supposed to be good bats? One offer, and it was a lowball at that. Shoulda known better than trade a perfectly good Helmer Synergy for this junk...
  16. howland937

In pretty good shape with no cracks, rattles, or endcap separation. Its pretty hot and should have tons of life left in it. Graphics show some wear but not terrible. Pics available thru email or text...I'd prefer text since i'm not sure when i can get back on here. I'm looking for 27or 28oz OG...
  17. howland937

MV-1 being banned? Any truth?

no truth to the MV1 being banned. USSSA just released the specs on the "new for 2011" .22 cor/ -35 compression ball. Its gonna be called the Super Classic Wool Dot
  18. howland937

How USSSA is killing smalltown softball...

Sorry I havent been online to keep up with this. I'm shocked I havent received an email from the state director regarding this post. I was trying my best to avoid naming names, but yes team sting 27 named them...or at least one. Mr. Kuhnen is our state director and contrary to someone else's...
  19. howland937

Beats me...thats the story the district director passed down from the state director. Also said that anyone on a roster with a team that already qualified would be suspended for playing in an unsanctioned tournament.
  20. howland937

Let me start by saying I enjoy playing in the big tournaments as much as anyone, but come on...its getting really stupid. In an area of south central ohio where the largest city within 40 miles has a population of 15,000 its hard to get 6 or 8 legit teams to come play in a tournament. Why's this...